My First Cycle. Please advise.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the advice. I will drop to 10%bf and once I do I will begin. I will eat a calorie surplus and increase my training intensity.

Hit the training forum and start asking questions. We can get you rolling. You would be surprised what you are capable of when a group of dudes are kicking you in the ass to do it.

Reaction score
Hit the training forum and start asking questions. We can get you rolling. You would be surprised what you are capable of when a group of dudes are kicking you in the ass to do it.

Awesome. I made an account on here and steroidforums and got no response there so I found my home.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking for advise on everything.

Male 26
5'7
145 pounds
13%bf

Diet:
2250 calories per day
Fat 50
Carbs 300
Protein 150

Routine:
day 1 Chest
day 2 Legs
day 3 Arms
day 4 abs/forearms/calves/neck
day 5 Back
And continue repeating this in a cycle every 5 days.

I agree with what everyone else said: no gear, eat more.

I'd also suggest some rest days in your routine and a simple push/pull split so you have days for recovery.

Day 1- Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2- Off
Day 3 -Back/ Biceps
Day 4- Off
Day 5- Legs
Day 6- Off
Day 7 - Calves/abs

Train hard, eat smart, roll up your sleeves, and show your ex what's she's missing!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
why would you cut down to 10%?....youre only 145 pounds you cant possibly be fat right now...like the guys said eat and train hard as fuk...post a pic if youre comfortable...nobody who is trying gets made fun of here..youre likely to get alot more advice if people can see what they are working with..if youre comfortable

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand your concern. I am not fully ready. However I have thought long and hard about this and I have made my decision. It was either this or suicide. I am just trying to do the best I can to make the most of it.
What the fukk is this supposed to be?? Really? Throw tantrums much?

Get the fukk over yourself. If you really faced used steroids or suicide, gear should not be an option for you. You need to get a dietician and some counseling, my 14 year old weighs 160 at 12% bf. Fukk.

Reaction score
Pics as promised. Feel free to tear me a new one.

IMG_0598.jpgIMG_0596.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0599.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my defense, I look better than this when I have a post workout pump.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

andy

Elite
Reaction score
test only. get some AI and watch for those hormones time to time - do labs.
Also don't cruise already (if u had a thought) ,do first cycle and then PCT and look how u feel, any symptoms any disproportions in ure level or so.

In my mind it's the safest and more beneficial way for your first cycle. And stay away from orals.

And as mentioned ,do your workouts good but your diet better, cause no drugs are gonna give u any benefits if your diet sucks. I've seen so many guys with the sides and shit physiques.lol

andy

Elite
Reaction score
just now noticed your pics. U got a lot to put on as a natural-if us still are. so don't run into steroid game just yet. work on your natural potential I see u being able to get some good mass before going that root. how old are u ?
That would be my advice.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t be so worried about adding fat at your weight. Also, you can’t use the same math to equate a calorie surplus to fat gain as you can during fat loss. You’re body won’t store anywhere near 100% of the extra calories. When cutting you won’t lose 100% of a deficit but it’ll be much closer in that direction. (Conservation of energy and all that fun stuff)

I would challenge you to stay in a 500cal surplus. If you start noticing negative body composition changes, keep locked into the extra 500 calories but instead RAISE your training intensity even further to burn up the extra calls. Your body will respond by adapting to handle the extra weight or volume. (Favor extra weight over volume)

Its a different mindset but you’ll grow.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Trim body hair -> train natural-> take gear-> get confident-> take life by the horns and don't look back.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I will describe a typical workout I do. This was my chest workout yeterday. Tell me if this is intense enough.

Incline chest press 5 sets 'till failure. 5-10 reps.
Chest press 3 sets 'till fail
Decline chest press 3 sets 'till fail
Cross over dumbell shrug 3 sets 15 reps
Chest push downs 3 sets 'till fail

I then took some of your advices and worked abs right after for 15 minutes. I will start doing these every other day or every 3 days.

My question for you guys is, what size barbell should I get? It appears 7ft 44lbs is the standard but this seems a little long?

Last edited:

New Threads