Fell at a restaurant tonight

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had one of the best leg days I've ever had today. I did 6 sets of squats and set a PR on my last one with 630x3. My legs were really shot by the end to say the least.

Afterwards I had to go out to dinner with some family. I was walking to the restroom and everything felt fine. Out of nowhere my legs gave out and I hit the ground right in the middle of the restaurant! A few workers rushed over and wanted to call an ambulance. I had to explain to them I was fine and just worn out from the gym. Extremely embarrassing and kind of hurt!

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro that sucks. Glad your ok bro

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
OMG That is a LOT of weight. I can't even imagine working my legs so hard that I'd fall over. I guess I don't work hard enough! Haha

I worked legs today too. (I've been at my gym 14 years and don't know the names of the exercises or machines, but I always lift. Never do classes.) There is one machine you sit at and push weights sort of up and out. Like doing isolated squats, but from a sitting position. I pushed 360x4 today. My legs could have done more, but my back hurt a little, so I decided not to push it. I thought that was pretty good (for a girl.) Next time I'll add 45 or 50 more and see how that goes. I'm not trying to "build". I just work out for strength.

Hope you're legs feel better tomorrow.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
340x4 is a whole lot for a woman, I'm impressed!

Be careful working out Just for strength. Its a good way to hurt yourself especially on cycle. I learned that one the hard way with a pretty bad chest injury that still haunts me.

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
Good point! I'm not on cycle now, but will be soon. I actually work out to maintain strength, tone, and bone mass. You need to push yourself to keep your bones strong, especially important for women. I'll be sure not to overdue it, but I can't be whimpy either. That's just a waste of time (or just playing) at the gym. :)

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that's crazy!

I almost fell down the stairs at the gym after a leg workout, I had to grip on to the railing!

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good point! I'm not on cycle now, but will be soon. I actually work out to maintain strength, tone, and bone mass. You need to push yourself to keep your bones strong, especially important for women. I'll be sure not to overdue it, but I can't be whimpy either. That's just a waste of time (or just playing) at the gym. :)

Whats the cycle look like? How many cycles have you ran?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam bro that's alot of weight ! Good on ya man , next time make sure you have no plans after you squat a elk ! this way you can relax in the lazy boy and if you do get spaghetti legs you wont have to explain yourself ha :D

I googled it lol

http://www.elkplanet.com/elk facts.htm

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit bro!!! Is like to see those wheels on ya bro. In a super Homo way. Lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would
Def consider falling an accomplishment

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit bro!!! Is like to see those wheels on ya bro. In a super Homo way. Lol

Damn herm u dont waste no time.

I havnt hit the floor after legs, but i do puke doing dls about every time on my max single rep@620

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been hitting my legs really hard over the last year or so. I've gotten them pretty damn strong but still not happy with the overall look. I won't show anything off till I'm happy with it.

I never thought of falling being an accomplishment but thats a great way to look at it bro!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy ur ok man.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive done things like that before....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG That is a LOT of weight. I can't even imagine working my legs so hard that I'd fall over. I guess I don't work hard enough! Haha

I worked legs today too. (I've been at my gym 14 years and don't know the names of the exercises or machines, but I always lift. Never do classes.) There is one machine you sit at and push weights sort of up and out. Like doing isolated squats, but from a sitting position. I pushed 360x4 today. My legs could have done more, but my back hurt a little, so I decided not to push it. I thought that was pretty good (for a girl.) Next time I'll add 45 or 50 more and see how that goes. I'm not trying to "build". I just work out for strength.

Hope you're legs feel better tomorrow.

Great job! I used to workout for strength...now it's all looks! :)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn H2G that is some serious weight brother, I would take that fall with PRIDE! You earned it! haha

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sue the resturant say u slip and fall :D

Reaction score
I fell over once, when i was 5. :)

serious tho, great strength man, i hope some day ill be hitting that kind of weight. Theres only one guy ive ever seen do anything like that in the flesh, he squats 300kg for 8reps, but he is like Britain's strongest man or something.. literally.

Anyway my point was if you did that in my gym, you would have an audience..

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I haven't run any cycles of anything (yet). ;)

New Threads