Reaction score
Looking for any advice possible. I’ve did a lot of research and looking for the best meal plans and routines and supplements (things from gnc or equivalent) to start geting gains.

Stats
Height: 5’8
Weight: 190
Bench: 180
Squat: 250
Deadlift: 280

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Where did you feel your research pointed you? Lay out your current thoughts and we’ll provide feedback.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

What were you researching at this point? We have full forum sections on diet and training both. There aren't really going to be any over-the-counter supplements that much of anyone will be suggesting as they are bullshit. At your age, you need to learn how to eat and train correctly and you'll add a fair amount of mass without wasting your money on that snake oil.

Feel free to read up and we would be happy to help you along the way. Again, welcome.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Be a little more specific. What are you trying to accomplish? Lots of good info to be had here.

Welcome.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. In my early to mid twenties, I used to spend around $200+ a month on suppliments that promised me the world... I looked like shit. I could have spent that money on meat, milk, and some rice and had considerably more gains. We are 100% telling you facts when we say those "suppliments" are garbage/snake oil. They can claim whatever the frick they want to because they are not tested/regulated by the FDA. And theres a lot of money to be had in this industry. Save your money and learn how to eat more.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Supplements are worthless. Creatine and whey protein maybe. Not much else for "gains".

Spend your our money on food.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
New come here
fail.
welcome man, like these guys said those supplements are garbage. Find a good deal on the 4-5lb containers of whey for shakes, eat a lot of meat/potatoes and focus on thise compound lifts.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
fail.
welcome man, like these guys said those supplements are garbage. Find a good deal on the 4-5lb containers of whey for shakes, eat a lot of meat/potatoes and focus on thise compound lifts.

We never got the answer of what type of come?

OP sorry for the threadjack.. back to you! :D

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Enjoy.

New Threads