Secure internet browsing using VPNS

Reaction score
So here goes, I guess i should start out saying that no matter how secure your set-up is, your security setup cant protect you from your own self. First you have to ask yourself how much privacy do you need, and then pick the set-up most appropriate to your level of concern. I dont know where everybody's level of understanding is so I will start with the basics.

And begin with your connection to the internet. VPN's - If your the average joe ordering, this is a must. Not just for ordering whatever your trying to order but just for your own broadening of knowledge and websites that you normally would not be allowed to visit. We are censored and what we're only given a piece of the internet.

The VPN is basically a tunnel from your computer to a network of servers scattered around the globe. So when you sign in to a server in Germany, the internet thinks thats where you are and you would have access to everything the germans have access to.

I would also choose a VPN that allows you to pay with bitcoin and has ofshore servers, now if your the average joe ordering your OWN cycle, i say *uck it pay with card and go with a premier vpn service. If you need a little higher lever of security I would suggest using an offshore account that allows you to pay in bitcoin. Like I said if your the average joe, feel free to download and use on your computer with out fear, but if more privacy is needed. Do not sign on from anywhere close to your place of residence and have list of places that you visit in peak business hours where laptops are common.

The VPN will allow you to connect to the internet without people being able to sniff out what your doing. You can even link VPN's together if your really paranoid. Do not fall into a routine and keep an eye out for new vpn's and their services. There's even VPN's that will notify you if a 3rd party is trying to get your information.

Ill keep this one short, and ill be back to expand on email, BTC -> Monero transmission, tor, tails, wickr, silent circle, whatever other set up you want to talk about. Do some research and look up VPNs. Look into stacking VPNs and peoplet getting busted when using VPN's and I'll be back to discuss

Thank you, ( I am on the go so please excuse any typos edits and what not) later and stay safe!

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I think I’ve seen this exact post before... or at least something really similar lol..

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How can I order HGH in the most secure manner? These bitcoins are burning a hole in my digital wallet.

Reaction score
no there isnt anything illegal about buying a vpn but sometimes people doent want the vpn service provider to know their information

Reaction score
haha, i thought this was funny, i thought i could just put haha, but haha is too short

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
haha, i thought this was funny, i thought i could just put haha, but haha is too short

Make sure you use the “real with quote” button so we know what you’re responding to.

Reaction score
Yeah, vpn is good and all but it’s still a matter of time to trace right back to you. Still a waste of time and money if you ask me.