Plan for newbie on the first cycle

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a newbie and I come to this forum to get your helps.
Currently, I am 25 years old, 173cm in height, 86kg in weight (I get used to use kg and cm in my country).
I have trained for 2 years and this is actually the second time I am in a cycle.
Last time, I use winstrol to cut but not really effective (30mg/day in only 6 weeks, have to stop because of liver problems).

This time, I use 500mg/week of Test E in 12 weeks + 30mg/day of Dbol in the first 6 weeks.
I tend to build more and more muscle this time.
Now, my BF is 18.7% and my lean muslce mass is 38,7kg (measuring by InBody machine).
I will start my cycle on 10th September. I would like to decrease my BF to around 15-16% and increase my muscle mass to around 42kg (My muscle mass was 41kg when I use only winstrol last time, eat, eat only 200g pro and 70g carb a day).
I really need your advice on the nutrition.
One of my friend said I need to eat 400g of protein/day, which is too much to me. He explained that I really need that much protein because using Test E requires protein a lot.
Please give me some advices on my nutrition plan and my calories in take that I have to eat.
Thank you so much.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
You already posted this exact identical thread....what is with people doing that..have a little patience young man lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

New Threads