is it possible to build arms in 1 month?

Reaction score
"build" meaning it's noticeable that it's a well enhanced arms, separate from it (the muscles) so that it's pronounced. The way I build my chest was I solely focused on the bench press but I neglected everything else. Should I do the same to the arms aka kill it. would I see results sooner than later considering this is the fastest body part to build muscles on AFAIK.

Oblivious

Reaction score
"build" meaning it's noticeable that it's a well enhanced arms, separate from it (the muscles) so that it's pronounced. The way I build my chest was I solely focused on the bench press but I neglected everything else. Should I do the same to the arms aka kill it. would I see results sooner than later considering this is the fastest body part to build muscles on AFAIK.
Dude like durian yates always says focus on intensity. doing set amount of reps and sets holds you back.
I build muscle with failure and I believe in the evolutionary aspect of body building.
you need to do something so dramatic to the muscle where your body is like oh shit i gotta do this next time too to survive so let me make that area stronger.
if you can rep a weight more than 13 times, you need to up the weight and do it until failure
and one month, probably not, id give it 8-16 weeks to show some real progress

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
is it possible to build arms in 1 month

could get some nice pumps going but probably not going to see much cold size gains that quick

Reaction score
No, it's impossible to build arms in 1 month. But remember you need to train all muscles to get nice-looking body. Just arms training can't give this

New Threads