Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20
  1. #13
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    2,230
    Thanked 666 Times in 505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Just because you can buy something over the counter doesn't mean it's safe. I took a lot of andro and animal stak packs (most likely pro hormones) and ended up on TRT at age 35. Never having touched a steroid.
    This right here for me... I was popping that like candy.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jada For This Useful Post:

    Jin (09-01-2018)

  3. #14
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,483
    Thanks
    1,088
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 770 Posts
    Anyone else think the Zilla vs NewGuy science debate should be on pay-per-view?
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

  4. #15
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,483
    Thanks
    1,088
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaanz View Post
    Obviously they won’t work nowhere near as well as AAS but why do you say this
    Because I’ve come to learn the difference they *could* make is about the same as tweaking your nutrition and getting better sleep.

    Money is a finite resource. I think it’s much better spent finding a trainer or coach who knows his stuff or getting a good membership at a gym that helps you mentally dial in better.

    What I’ve learned here is training intensity, nutrition and recovery come FAR ahead of supplements and those supplements sure aren’t natural test boosters. Focus your energy in the three areas you can make the biggest changes with.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

    Jin (09-01-2018)

  6. #16
    Elite BRICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    2,663
    Thanks
    5,902
    Thanked 3,863 Times in 1,602 Posts
    Aren't you the youngster that's going to be a personal trainer with 4 years of gym experience? If you're going to be basing all of your expertise in what you read, I would suggest learning how to properly interpret what you read as valid clinical reserch applicable to real life or bullshit put out by companies trying to make money. Zilla has a particular passion and knowledge in this area, good guy to listen to, among many on this board. Test boosters are probably one of the biggest scams perpetuated on males in the US that I've witnessed.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (09-01-2018),Jin (09-01-2018),KINGIV (09-02-2018),MrRippedZilla (09-01-2018),stonetag (09-02-2018)

  8. #17
    Veteran MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,185
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 726 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Anyone else think the Zilla vs NewGuy science debate should be on pay-per-view?
    Far too one sided & unfair. No buys. Plus it'll end with a few going "wow that dudes pretty smart" and many going "what an asshole, just because he knows stuff doesn't mean he has to, you know, act like he knows stuff".

    I am posting something scientific next week though. It goes deep into setting caloric targets for bulking/dieting, why it's a lot more complicated than most think, the need for trial & error, etc. You'll enjoy it I think
    Proud misanthropist.

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (09-01-2018),BRICKS (09-01-2018),dk8594 (09-01-2018),Jin (09-01-2018),KINGIV (09-02-2018),Viduus (09-01-2018)

  10. #18
    Senior Member KINGIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    where you least expect me
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 221 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I took a lot of andro and animal stak packs (most likely pro hormones) and ended up on TRT at age 35. Never having touched a steroid.
    Yeah I took that shit to, I forgot all about the animal packs lol Plus Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, insulin boosters, natural test boosters and whatever prohormone that was on the market at the time.

    The funny or sad thing is, everyone would accuse me of using steroids because of my size and I would get mad because I thought I was natural at the time.

    Those people were right, even though they didn't know what they were talking about or what I was taking, neither did I at the time.

    According to the magazines if Jay Cutler and Lee Priest takes it, then they're not steroids because they're natural bodybuilders with amazing genetics lmfao!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    I am posting something scientific next week though. It goes deep into setting caloric targets for bulking/dieting, why it's a lot more complicated than most think, the need for trial & error, etc. You'll enjoy it I think
    That'll be a really interesting read, I'm looking forward to it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to KINGIV For This Useful Post:

    Jin (09-02-2018)

  12. #19
    Elite dk8594's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks
    1,499
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post

    I am posting something scientific next week though. It goes deep into setting caloric targets for bulking/dieting, why it's a lot more complicated than most think, the need for trial & error, etc. You'll enjoy it I think
    Looking forward to this!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

    MrRippedZilla (09-02-2018)

  14. #20
    Elite Gadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,404
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 635 Posts
    I took andro, 19-nor, and dhea. Im on trt at 35 as well.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

    Jin (09-02-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Natural test boosters do any actually work?
    By Alertrocketlazer in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 02:33 PM
  2. Long term effects of cycles on natural Test
    By tunafisherman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:57 PM
  3. Natural/Herbal Test boosters while "on"
    By FreeBirdSam in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 04:47 PM
  4. What is everyone's favorite natural test booster?
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •