Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Just because you can buy something over the counter doesn't mean it's safe. I took a lot of andro and animal stak packs (most likely pro hormones) and ended up on TRT at age 35. Never having touched a steroid.
    This right here for me... I was popping that like candy.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jada For This Useful Post:

Jin (09-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 770 Posts
    Anyone else think the Zilla vs NewGuy science debate should be on pay-per-view?
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaanz View Post
    Obviously they won’t work nowhere near as well as AAS but why do you say this
    Because I’ve come to learn the difference they *could* make is about the same as tweaking your nutrition and getting better sleep.

Money is a finite resource. I think it’s much better spent finding a trainer or coach who knows his stuff or getting a good membership at a gym that helps you mentally dial in better.

What I’ve learned here is training intensity, nutrition and recovery come FAR ahead of supplements and those supplements sure aren’t natural test boosters. Focus your energy in the three areas you can make the biggest changes with.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

Jin (09-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,863 Times in 1,602 Posts
    Aren't you the youngster that's going to be a personal trainer with 4 years of gym experience? If you're going to be basing all of your expertise in what you read, I would suggest learning how to properly interpret what you read as valid clinical reserch applicable to real life or bullshit put out by companies trying to make money. Zilla has a particular passion and knowledge in this area, good guy to listen to, among many on this board. Test boosters are probably one of the biggest scams perpetuated on males in the US that I've witnessed.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

automatondan (09-01-2018),Jin (09-01-2018),KINGIV (09-02-2018),MrRippedZilla (09-01-2018),stonetag (09-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 726 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Anyone else think the Zilla vs NewGuy science debate should be on pay-per-view?
    Far too one sided & unfair. No buys. Plus it'll end with a few going "wow that dudes pretty smart" and many going "what an asshole, just because he knows stuff doesn't mean he has to, you know, act like he knows stuff".

I am posting something scientific next week though. It goes deep into setting caloric targets for bulking/dieting, why it's a lot more complicated than most think, the need for trial & error, etc. You'll enjoy it I think
    Proud misanthropist.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

automatondan (09-01-2018),BRICKS (09-01-2018),dk8594 (09-01-2018),Jin (09-01-2018),KINGIV (09-02-2018),Viduus (09-01-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I took a lot of andro and animal stak packs (most likely pro hormones) and ended up on TRT at age 35. Never having touched a steroid.
    Yeah I took that shit to, I forgot all about the animal packs lol Plus Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, insulin boosters, natural test boosters and whatever prohormone that was on the market at the time.

The funny or sad thing is, everyone would accuse me of using steroids because of my size and I would get mad because I thought I was natural at the time.

Those people were right, even though they didn't know what they were talking about or what I was taking, neither did I at the time.

According to the magazines if Jay Cutler and Lee Priest takes it, then they're not steroids because they're natural bodybuilders with amazing genetics lmfao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    I am posting something scientific next week though. It goes deep into setting caloric targets for bulking/dieting, why it's a lot more complicated than most think, the need for trial & error, etc. You'll enjoy it I think
    That'll be a really interesting read, I'm looking forward to it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KINGIV For This Useful Post:

Jin (09-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post

Looking forward to this!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

MrRippedZilla (09-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 635 Posts
    I took andro, 19-nor, and dhea. Im on trt at 35 as well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

Jin (09-02-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12