1st Cycle review

Reaction score
So I'm new here and will probably *uck something up as far a procedure or rules. I hope to just share info on my experience so far on my first cycle.

50 year old guy who loves to workout and found it hard to maintain mass. Decided to try a cycle and see what happens. Was told to go on Test 600mg a week and Tren 300mg a week. After some research I decided to drop the Tren and just go with Test my first Cycle to see how I responded.

My 1st week noticed nothing except some local soreness to site, no big deal and wan't going to be a pussy about it.

2nd week is when I started to notice that my skin felt a little tighter, almost like my muscles were pumped, however noticed little growth. I do feel like a have a lot more confidence and I'm definitely hornier. No acne, no change in sleep. I've been checking BP often to ensure I don't start going high, as I have hypertension to begin with. Noticed no change in that.

Third week (where I am presently). Again, skin feels tight and have noticed some gains in definition more so than mass. I also am starting to notice that I can tolerate lifting more and for longer. I feel really good and have no signs of side effects others have reported (I know that mostly comes from stacking which I'm not) BP is still doing fine. The question I have now, is this a placebo effect, am I just working out harder because I'm on this? I don't think so, as I've been working out for 10 years now and the ability to lift more and longer is a noticed change that I've never had before. The horny part certainly could be, as well as the good feeling, just don't know.

I'm going for 12 and seeing where this takes me.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Usually this is when you’ll start noticing the difference in the gym and weights.. did you have blood work done before hand? Having a control reading of before, That’s really the only definite way to find out if w what you have is good underdosed or bunk.

Welcome to the UG though, stick around! A lot of knowledgeable dudes and dudettes here, many around your age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
No, and I admit that was stupid. I'm order a test on amazon and should have it tomorrow because I do want to know what my current levels are. I get that's not the best way to do it, however I'm already behind the ball.

Thanks, it's great to find a place I can relate to and be a part of. I'm also glad to here that their are a lot of guys my age, lol.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
depending on the ester of testosterone. Propionate or Enanthate/Cypionate? Most likely the latter, which you get some benefits like increased libido and well being around 3 weeks but the party starts for most week 5-7. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Sorry, should have mentioned its Cypionate, and thanks!

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
It’s always good to start with just test to see how you respond to it.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
No, and I admit that was stupid. I'm order a test on amazon and should have it tomorrow because I do want to know what my current levels are. I get that's not the best way to do it, however I'm already behind the ball.

Thanks, it's great to find a place I can relate to and be a part of. I'm also glad to here that their are a lot of guys my age, lol.

What test did you get haven’t heard of a test for test off amazon just curious

Its most likely the test enjoy the ride!

Reaction score
Hey Chilinlow, It's a metabolic test that they report what your Testosterone is, as it's part of the panel. It's by Wellnicity.

I tried to post the link, however it says I don't have enough post to post a link.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You think it was hard to keep mass before the 600mg test cycle at age 50 wait till after the cycle

That is unless you go on trt from now on

Bizzybone

Reaction score
If I get that old, I’ll hop on the trt bandwagon :)

New Threads