Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,851 Times in 2,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA261 View Post

I did get blood tests in the AM and PM; total free test seems to vary between 200-530 over the course of a day. I don't really want to totally suppress natural test completely, just augment a little.
    Doesn't work like that. Any exogenous test will shut your natural production down. It’s one or the other. Not additive.

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (09-07-2018),HollyWoodCole (09-08-2018),Robdjents (09-07-2018)

Thanks
    You are at least very level headed it seems.

You don't typically want to run more than test on your first cycle to see how your body reacts to test alone. I certainly would not suggest tren for a first cycle. You will combat the sides as they arise if any and you'll get to know your body better. Once you establish baselines of what you're comfortable with and how much AI you need for test only, add one compound to the test at a time in later cycles and deal with those sides. Because everyone is different we can give you guidelines on where to start but your ultimate dosages of what you need for each added compound may vary to some degree.

Welcome to the Underground, and good luck. It would be worth your time to read the stickies, you'll learn a great deal and we can help answer questions along the way.
    Newbies Please Read: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

Thanks
    Everyone’s slacking:

first whats your diet like?
    how long you been lifting ?
    Get these on point first or never will keep your gains matter what cycle you run.

Thanks
    I am brushing up on this. Its come a long way since I last investigated this stuff.

Diet is 80%. Pretty clean, just breakfast is sometimes a protein bar on the run, and lunch is sometimes with co-workers. I work weird hours at a desk and alot of social engagements so it could be better, but we're only here once.

Lifting since I was 21 serious, sporadically before that.

I understand that you won't keep everything under the best scenario, this is just a dipping of the toe in the water. I just checked and as far as I can tell my current insurance doesn't cover HRT anyway but for a narrow scope of cases so even if I get my doctor to prescribe, its still coming out my pocket. I'm not opposed to taking baby steps versus my friend saying, "You can play around with just Test or you can take my cycle and get jacked in 10 weeks."

My aforementioned friend is hardcore, but you can be hardcore when you're single, work a regular job, and eschew any social engagement that doesn't involve a gym or a video game. I greatly respect the dedication that it takes to have a phenomenal male body; its a full time job in and of itself. I try to remain dedicated but life gets in the way sometimes. I think in order to maximize this cycle, if I end up doing it, I will put some more effort into the planning. Like I said at the beginning, I feel like its plateaued somewhat and I'm just looking for a push to get over it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,394 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Don't believe "jacked in 10 weeks" brother. Just nope. Good that you take your time and learn as much as possible. Be nice to have that script, but if you don't, the link Hollywood posted above is an excellent starting point. Just keep this in mind. Once you start this you may HAVE to have a script for trt down the road.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

Jin (09-07-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA261 View Post
    I am brushing up on this. Its come a long way since I last investigated this stuff.

Diet is 80%. Pretty clean, just breakfast is sometimes a protein bar on the run, and lunch is sometimes with co-workers. I work weird hours at a desk and alot of social engagements so it could be better, but we're only here once.

Lifting since I was 21 serious, sporadically before that.

I understand that you won't keep everything under the best scenario, this is just a dipping of the toe in the water. I just checked and as far as I can tell my current insurance doesn't cover HRT anyway but for a narrow scope of cases so even if I get my doctor to prescribe, its still coming out my pocket. I'm not opposed to taking baby steps versus my friend saying, "You can play around with just Test or you can take my cycle and get jacked in 10 weeks."

My aforementioned friend is hardcore, but you can be hardcore when you're single, work a regular job, and eschew any social engagement that doesn't involve a gym or a video game. I greatly respect the dedication that it takes to have a phenomenal male body; its a full time job in and of itself. I try to remain dedicated but life gets in the way sometimes. I think in order to maximize this cycle, if I end up doing it, I will put some more effort into the planning. Like I said at the beginning, I feel like its plateaued somewhat and I'm just looking for a push to get over it.
    Being married with kids and working 50-60 hours a week, I totally get what you’re saying. Whether you’re super dedicated or not, life can have a way of changing your plans real quick when you're responsible for the lives of others. I don’t believe there’s any such thing as jacked in 10 weeks so don’t listen to that. There’s nothing wrong with being on trt and if you’re in the lower range I’m certain there are clinics in your area (or even online-defy medical comes to mind) that will treat you outside of insurance. It’s not that costly. And frankly, the insurance companies dictate your levels, not based on how you feel but by some arbitrary number. I went on at age 36, my total test was 405 and free test was nonexistent. According to insurance, that was fine. Well according to me it wasn’t.

But as far as a cycle goes, it’s pretty easy. Test only for 12-16 weeks and enjoy the ride. Get on trt or do a pct (your levels more than likely will not return to where you are now, but everyone is different). Have an ai on hand, do bloodwork during the cycle, and eat like a mofo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12