How long for water retention to decrease after end of cycle?

Reaction score
Finally coming off my tren & Test E cycle. I’ve been tired of the water retention & got no help from any AI. I can still see water retention in my neck & still have somewhat of a round face. My question is after your last injection how long after do you normally see ALL water retention gone? (I know it’s different for different people but I’m just seeing how long for other people as well.)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it was quick...couple weeks!!! Hope it’s quick for you:32 (20):

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well with the ester on it, it may not have cleared out yet. what dosage, etc were you running? did you get any blood work to know if the AI was legit...?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I notice it at the 4-6 week mark. It takes any drug or hormone 4-5 half lives to reach a steady state plasma level, the same to go away.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like Mr. Bricks mentioned, I will add pending on your body, each body is different, for me about 4weeks, this helps a clean diet, AI, plenty of drinking water, exercise boot camp under the sun.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Like Mr. Bricks mentioned, I will add pending on your body, each body is different, for me about 4weeks, this helps a clean diet, AI, plenty of drinking water, exercise boot camp under the sun.

Thiught your banned girl

Reaction score
I was running Test E 300 a week. Didn’t get any bloods done but will most likely get some since I’m coming off cycle. Normally it takes 2 weeks for test E to clear out and start PCT correct? So by week 2 I figured most water would be gone?

Reaction score
well with the ester on it, it may not have cleared out yet. what dosage, etc were you running? did you get any blood work to know if the AI was legit...?
I was running Test E 300 a week. Didn’t get any bloods done but will most likely get some since I’m coming off cycle. Normally it takes 2 weeks for test E to clear out and start PCT correct? So by week 2 I figured most water would be gone?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Please reread my post. The half life of test e is 10-12 days. It takes 4-5 half lives to basically "clear out". That's 40 days on the short side and 60 on the long side. Now, its not gonna take that long to start dropping water, but its gonna be longer than 2 weeks in my experience. Think 4 weeks.

New Threads