My dedication to dieting

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanted to put more pics up but it says i have no more room. whatever that means.

This is a pic of my every sunday. That is 48lbs of chicken and one eye of round roast. I put it all through the grinder and divide it out for all mine and my wife's meals for the week and put it in ziplock bags. i like the roast grounded up so I get a leaner ground beef. not that "93/7" (ya right) You can make a patty and throw it against a wall and it will still stick together. Fat holds meat together. This makes my meals easier to cook each day. I come home throw however much i need in the defrost and then cook it. I like to stir fry my chicken in little pieces then my carbs are red potatoes that I mash. Put red bell peppers, little squash, zuchini, and an onion in it and you got yourself a meal. This is just my way of doing it. thought I would share it with yall.

Attachments

• 0506121739.jpg
    0506121739.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 16

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol man thats my routine on sundays. Prep massive amounts of food to last me the whole week.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same lol. Sunday's and wed suck. I cook so damn much

Lol man thats my routine on sundays. Prep massive amounts of food to last me the whole week.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks a lot like our sunday shopping cart, exept we usually also get shrimp, scallops & salmon.

New Threads