Var experiences question

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I already posted in the new members section.
I was wondering if anybody has experienced any long term side effects from var and if so, how they've coped or dealt with them?
Anavar is the only steroid I am curious about so any information regarding experience with it in general is appreciated.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have to ask... are you wanting to run a var only cycle??

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I've considered it, but I've heard that var should also be supplemented with exogenous testosterone and some form of liver support.
I've heard that var only cycles can be successful though.
Is that bull or should I stack something with the var?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
More like anavar is a supplement TO exogenous testosterone, not the other way around. My question is why would you (or anyone for that matter, unless you're female) run an anavar only cycle. Testosterone is your meat and potatoes, anavar is the garnish.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My main reason for it is to minimize muscular atrophy during my cut. If I take test, would anavar really be all that necessary or just provide a bit more resistance against catabolism?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
No it's lot necessary at all. The answer you're going to hear on this board the most is test for your first cycle. You should read this if you haven't.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

Disregard the dianabol. Not necessary either and you want to learn how you respond to one compound at a time. If you have any issue, how will you know which steroid is causing the problem for you? You can gain mass or cut with test jusr fine. This is going to be made or broken in your kitchen. All AAS are going to shut down your endogenous (your own) test, therefore test is recommended in all cycles. You certainly can do an anavar only cycle. I can not tell you you will be ok long term, you probably will. But your gains will be short lived, you'll still want to do PCT, and while on anavar you will have no test. Aside from truly qualifying for nonbinary gender classification, I don't know why anyone would do this. I hope this helps brother.

I see you made an intro post, but I don't see any stats. What is your age, height, weight, and training experience? These things matter when considering AAS and you'll get better advice if we know this info. People here only want to help others to make wise decisions regarding reaching their goals.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
call it anavar

var insinuates an acquainted with & prior knowledge of

anavar works best well into a steroid cycle that is already yielding results

quickly hardening, defining, while adding strenght & size

anavar is toxic to the digestive system & shouldnt be used for more than 4 weeks at a time imo

Ozymandias

Reaction score
27 y.o.
5'8
Male
182lbs
4 years lifting seriously and constantly learning.
Deadlift: 495lbs
Bench: 225
Squat: 315

I hope that's everything for my stats.

I really appreciate everything guys. I'll look into a test cycle first and read the article you sent, BRICKS.
Thank you all.

New Threads