Combing 2 orals

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is there any benefit or issues combining 2 orals in the same cycle (not an oral only cycle). Maybe lower the dose of each, and also if anyone does do this what do they use and what dosages.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Sounds like a pounding on the liver.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
to be clear do you mean running 2 different orals at different times like, first/last 4 weeks or together at once?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
to be clear do you mean running 2 different orals at different times like, first/last 4 weeks or together at once?
I meant taking the standard dose of 2 different orals halving it and taking at same time. Not first/last week of cycle

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i don't see why that would hit your liver harder than taking the full standard dose of 1 oral, although some are more toxic than others, but will each oral "shine" the way they should at 1/2 the dose...

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
i don't see why that would hit your kidneys harder than taking the full standard dose of 1 oral, although some are more toxic than others, but will each oral "shine" the way they should at 1/2 the dose...

Thats why I asking could 2 work together to give a better result at half the dose of each

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Thats why I asking could 2 work together to give a better result at half the dose of each

i wouldn't think so but I've never tried that personally. I'm sure some of the old school dudes will have better advice brutha

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Just doesn't sound productive to me. I honestly can't remember if I ever tried it when I was young and dumb but I have heard of guys doing both but it was the same guys who where injecting 2-3 grams of varies drugs as well. IMO, its pointless and borderline reckless.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just doesn't sound productive to me. I honestly can't remember if I ever tried it when I was young and dumb but I have heard of guys doing both but it was the same guys who where injecting 2-3 grams of varies drugs as well. IMO, its pointless and borderline reckless.

So 25mg anadrol + 25mg winstrol is more toxic than 50mg anadrol??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liver toxicity shiver shmoxifity

****ing do it. It's awesome. 20dbol 50 drol and you will be insanely strong. Drol and halo is a great combo too. Winstrol and a trash can is like peanut butter and jelly

Trump give it a whirl it's kinda fun if you use your knowledge and experience to guide you. Know when it's too much. Manage your sides and watch your blood work. You got more than the basics down. So if you want to experiment a bit I say go for it.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Liver toxicity shiver shmoxifity

****ing do it. It's awesome. 20dbol 50 drol and you will be insanely strong. Drol and halo is a great combo too. Winstrol and a trash can is like peanut butter and jelly

Trump give it a whirl it's kinda fun if you use your knowledge and experience to guide you. Know when it's too much. Manage your sides and watch your blood work. You got more than the basics down. So if you want to experiment a bit I say go for it.

Not just yet just curious about it for now

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Yes they can be combined. Dbol + drol and var + winny are good combos

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I was gonna say I’m sure dbol and drol or var and Winny .. I wonder how the sides could get from those though..
I’m fortunate enough that me and Diana get along quite well with no sides and I’m talking it was some crazy strong liquid oral home brew.. 50mg/ml a day and it was like a freight train lol
.. haven’t tried drol though.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sure the benefits of each one would be the same as expected per compound. Dropping the dose on both just to run 2 may cause you go below the threshold where you would see any advantages in each. In general, I'd say pick one and run with it. For you, I don't think you need to go to any extremes considering your progress.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I'm sure the benefits of each one would be the same as expected per compound. Dropping the dose on both just to run 2 may cause you go below the threshold where you would see any advantages in each. In general, I'd say pick one and run with it. For you, I don't think you need to go to any extremes considering your progress.

This was just a query snake I see people doing this on other boards and was curious what everyone else thinks. I have already decided myself that I will be keeping things simple and not over thinking things but along the way I want to learn as much as possible from everyone else’s knowledge and experience