Purity source lab selective scamming

Bizzybone

Reaction score
So I fell a victim to purity source lab, their test E are bunk, not only with 1 but 2 of their vials. I talked to rep and they gave me the, ‘noway our stuff aren’t bunk’ ‘we can’t prove If you’re lying or not’ ‘made in state of art facility blah blah’ ‘test e is too cheap to be faked’. Thats cool and all but still doesn’t change the fact that both of my labs came back showing it being bunk. I wish I discovered this forum before i ordered. Taking my loss and moving on.
http://imgur.com/d2o5Zsu

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
another one bites the dust! but, but, but they seemed sooo legit! no worries man i and plenty of others did the same damn thing. stick to a local source that you can break thier face if they fuk you over.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
Yes I’m done! I take this as a learning lesson. It was to good to be true, and it was.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
absolutely man. sorry to hear you got burned. they're known for that around the legit forums. they got a good hold on people by having boards promote them and then boom...they suck. local and not online, best advice

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone that ology endorses is a scam.

Don't feel bad, I tried their shit too.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Did they ban you yet from the sites that push their stuff?

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
I have never understood why people scam. Word is going to get around very fast about what they are doing. It makes more sense to me if you want to make money to actually serve a product and have repeat customers. But maybe it's just me that thinks like that.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I have never understood why people scam. Word is going to get around very fast about what they are doing. It makes more sense to me if you want to make money to actually serve a product and have repeat customers. But maybe it's just me that thinks like that.

Because most humans are stupid and will trust anyone...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kept running dbol. Seeing my estrogen was low from the 2nd test (15), I switched Aromasin from ED to E3D to see what would happen.

go into PCT, you do not want to do a solo dbol run

Live n learn buddy

Bizzybone

Reaction score
go into PCT, you do not want to do a solo dbol run

Live n learn buddy
Yes I stopped after finding out the 2nd vial was bunk and currently pcting and praying pct aren’t as bunk ��.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
19/23 total test?? Dude, you must feel like crap... Sorry you got bunk gear.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
19/23 total test?? Dude, you must feel like crap... Sorry you got bunk gear.
I feel alright surprisingly, just bummed out wasting 8 weeks but it’s alright, you live and learn. I was already in a decent shape before I tried my first cycle. Wasn’t worth it so far lol.

Reaction score
man this sucks, i have some psl in my stock pile, havent ran any yet, but this thread is discouraging

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
man this sucks, i have some psl in my stock pile, havent ran any yet, but this thread is discouraging

chuck it and call it a loss, or pawn it off to someone you dislike and don't want to see get bigger than you haha

Reactions: Jin

New Threads