Ed on test cycle

Reaction score
Im on week 11 of a 12 week test e cycle 250mg 2xs a week. I was running arimidex at .25 mg m/w/f. My ed and libido were good up until about 2 weeks ago. I was told to hop off adex being I probably crash my e2. Well I been off the adex for about 2 weeks and still having issues and I have 2 pins left. Anyone have any idea? I did bloods on week 6 my e2 was at 79pg my total test was 2299ng free test was 750.6. Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If your e2 was high whilst taking adex why would you stop taking it?

you have high e2.

Reaction score
I got adex from one source in the beginning of cycle and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t legit so I grabbed more from a different source which is why I think I crashed my e2 now

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I got adex from one source in the beginning of cycle and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t legit so I grabbed more from a different source which is why I think I crashed my e2 now

So you came off adex for two weeks and are back on it now? im confused could you clear this up?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So if your E2 was 79 on week six, and libido was gone by week 9, that would tell me that you passed the high E2 threshold and were suffering from high e2 not crashed e2. If the dex was good, your e2 shouldn't have been that high, unless you weren't taking it as you stated. My guess, is that the dex wasn't any good. And as Rob asked, when did you start taking this new dex? maybe you should get bloodwork done again to actually see where you are. If your E2 was 79, I don't think you could crash it in two weeks unless you took way too much. I just a little confused.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
E2 is a very sensitive balance to manage. Find HG AI and stock up on it. Always have some UG AI for back-up. Never run a cycle without AI in your hand.

Reaction score
No I got arimidex from someone and ran .25 mg m/w/f I got bloods during middle of cycle and And my estrogen was at 79. I had gotten hcg from the same company and it was bunk so I figured the a dex was bunk to and grabbed some off someone else and stayed on m/w/f. And about week 9-10 is when I started getting the issue and people are telling me its from the adex and I crashed my e 2 well I been off the adex for 2 weeks and am still having the issue. So maybe high e2 instead? I don’t have any other symptoms

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
The E2 pendulum sucks. I'm still dealing with it.
Here is what im doing and what I recommend...
Make a list of YOUR symptoms, not what you read on the 'net.
Then get labs done.
The labs will tell you what direction to go in and your notes will help you going forward.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I’m almost done with my cycle should I keep running test and get bloods and try and fix the problem or should I just wait and hop on pct

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Get - The - Labs

Dude you need to know what to do. How do you know what your pct should be without your labs.....you could fukk yourself worse.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Speaking of HCG... Am I the only one who seems to experience high estradiol symptoms on HCG, yet Anastrozole can't even seem to remedy these symptoms? I didn't tell my doctor this, but I started cycling my HCG where I go one week on, one week off... For my February labs, they increased my Anastrozole dosage from .25 mg per week to .5 mg per week. I even went as high as 1 mg some weeks as I still have some 1 mg pills from my former doctor, but that didn't seem to alleviate the high estradiol symptoms, at least not quickly.

I get the results from yesterday's labs tomorrow, so I will know how well this one week on, one week off has been working. I'll discuss it with my doctor at the follow-up appointment.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
No you're not the only one.
Hcg is a question mark for me. I've felt it does whack out my E2 but I can't tell by how much. I kind of cycle it too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Was on hcg mono therapy for many months. 2000-3000iu 3x/wk. minimal impact on e2 ymmv