Front loading

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
Can someone help me with my math please. I know there are 2 different ways to front load. I will be running test cyp at 500 mg a week on a Monday and Thursday schedule. To front load on the first Monday, do I need to do 1000 mg and then 250 mg on Thursday. Thanks guys.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
"front loading" is best done by running a shorter estered compound or an oral first 4-5 weeks alongside your proposed cycle.

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
I had debated on adding dbol with it, but decided that since i havent cycled in a while to just do a test only cycle. So Gibs, do you think i should just start normally and extend the cycle by another week with the extra juice?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I had debated on adding dbol with it, but decided that since i havent cycled in a while to just do a test only cycle. So Gibs, do you think i should just start normally and extend the cycle by another week with the extra juice?

yea man imo that's the better option

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me with my math please. I know there are 2 different ways to front load. I will be running test cyp at 500 mg a week on a Monday and Thursday schedule. To front load on the first Monday, do I need to do 1000 mg and then 250 mg on Thursday. Thanks guys.

You would pin 500 on day one and then start pinning 250 thereafter.

Really though you won't notice a difference.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont see the point. Keep it simple

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Just add dbol for the first few weeks buddy. You’ll be glad you did and probably never look back. Dbol is godly

As they say, everyone should have a dance with Diana.

Like a good girl, she makes me feel like king shit.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Just start your cycle, no frontload. Like POB said, you wont notice the difference. If you understand pharmacokinetics you'll see it matters not one wit.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but would kickstarting with dbol be more effective than test prop?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but would kickstarting with dbol be more effective than test prop?

Kick-starting and frontloading are two different things.

Frontloading is when you take more than normal of a specific drug to try and boost plasma levels from the start. It takes a few half lives for something like test c or e to reach a steady level.

Kick starting is a way of letting the longer ester test come up while still having some fun from the get go. Test prop is a good way as is dbol or other orals.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Kick-starting and frontloading are two different things.

Frontloading is when you take more than normal of a specific drug to try and boost plasma levels from the start. It takes a few half lives for something like test c or e to reach a steady level.

Kick starting is a way of letting the longer ester test come up while still having some fun from the get go. Test prop is a good way as is dbol or other orals.

yea my bad i was thinking kick starting ;)

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I will do the test e or c but I will also get a vial of prop to front load. By the time the prop runs out the slow ones kick in.
And yea add dbol good fun stuff

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Frontloading works, but the double dose idea is bullshit.

Put 3 grams in in one sitting and you’ll know it.

New Threads