Reaction score
I asked a similar question about water weight but this is for everyone who’s ever had the legendary “moon face”. I was wondering how long is takes for YOU to lose the round moon face after your last pin (end of cycle). How long until you feel like your face is 100% back to not looking bloated and round?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m Korean. Mine doesn’t go away.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Depends a lot on what esters you are using

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my nose got hooge after 1st cycle. over 30 years later, still hooge.

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like would do it but I defer to the others here. Did ya have a need for an AI? 300 of E should clear quick.
I took Aromasin, started with a low dose and went up to the max dose but saw barely any drop in water. I agree 300 is a fairly low dose but I bloat up like crazy from just a little bit of Test. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since last injection & I’m still seeing water in my face making it look round and like the “moon face”.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I took Aromasin, started with a low dose and went up to the max dose but saw barely any drop in water. I agree 300 is a fairly low dose but I bloat up like crazy from just a little bit of Test. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since last injection & I’m still seeing water in my face making it look round and like the “moon face”.[/QUOTE

Maybe your ai was bunk, wouldn’t the maximum dose of aromasin crash your estrogen at 300mg of test and dry you up?

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I suggest drink a gallon of water daily, add dandelion root extract, eat right, consume potassium-rich foods. potassium rich food will balance sodium levels in the body and increase urine production and help you combat water retention. excess sodium gets excreted through urine.

eat clean little or no salt will aid to deplete water bloat.

[FONT=Pontano Sans, sans-serif]stress also releases a hormone called cortisol and causes water retention, better sleep help with water bloat.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Magnesium is also linked with potassium and also control the body's water balance.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Pontano Sans, sans-serif]Fiber also helps with water retention, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Whole grains, legumes, beans, fruits, cereal, carrots are all filled with fiber. You can also consume fiber as supplements.[/FONT][FONT=Pontano Sans, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sauna 20 minutes will also help sweat off bloat, excess clothes during summer or at home on winter will put your body in a thermo making you deplete water.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the problem. Nothing says I am serious about getting jacked like a good sweaty red moonface.

New Threads