Not positive my Tren is real. Opinions?

Reaction score
Right Jin. My way around this is to start your cycle, run it for 4 weeks and get your bloods done, then add in the Tren. Assuming your Tren is valid, any testing that pops high in the E2 is probably false. My S.O.P. had my E2 on the top end of "in range"; just where I wanted it, something like 35. On Tren it was 190.

I do think there's a more accurate Estrogen test that can they do to avoid the false high but don't take my word for it. Probably shouldn't take my word for anything actually.

Lol thanks for the clarification snake. I'm on 12.5mg aromasin e3d on just the TRT dose and that keeps me in the 20's. I'll use that baseline as a comparison to the bloods I run while on this cycle.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
How long after stopping tren will you still get a false high number?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Right Jin. My way around this is to start your cycle, run it for 4 weeks and get your bloods done, then add in the Tren. Assuming your Tren is valid, any testing that pops high in the E2 is probably false. My S.O.P. had my E2 on the top end of "in range"; just where I wanted it, something like 35. On Tren it was 190.

I do think there's a more accurate Estrogen test that can they do to avoid the false high but don't take my word for it. Probably shouldn't take my word for anything actually.

Yes, there is. If the lab use mass spectrometry it will not give a false high e2. If the lab uses ECLIA for analysis you'll get a false high e2.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
How long after stopping tren will you still get a false high number?

It takes 4-5 half lives of a drug/hormone to go from zero to a steady state plasma level. The same going the other direction. About 6 weeks after stopping tren e you should be just fine. About 3 weeks for tren ace. These are the time frames I use to be good to go for trt testing and I've been at my normal trt e2 level every single time. And in 3 years my e2 on trt labs has been 34...every single time

Reaction score
It takes 4-5 half lives of a drug/hormone to go from zero to a steady state plasma level. The same going the other direction. About 6 weeks after stopping tren e you should be just fine. About 3 weeks for tren ace. These are the time frames I use to be good to go for trt testing and I've been at my normal trt e2 level every single time. And in 3 years my e2 on trt labs has been 34...every single time

Just curious. What's your trt and ai dosage? I've trouble dialing mine in to an estrogen level I'm comfortable at.