Not positive my Tren is real. Opinions?

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here. Glad to have found this forum as there are a couple of guys in particular who seem to run almost all the other forums and are nothing but shills for the highest paying sponsors.

Rant over. So I'm running 50mg tren EOD along with my 200mg/wk test cyp TRT dose. TRT is ongoing but I started the tren last week. I bought it from an online source which I later found out was sketch. Unfortunately a lot of people know me around my area so it's hard to find a local source. At any rate, I'm wondering if there's any way to be sure it's real.

I immediately feel it after injection. Sense of well being and I just want to go lift things, that tells me it may be legit. My strength also increased immediately. But I'm not really experiencing many sides besides a little bit of insomnia but nothing more than what I would have from taking a preworkout late in the day. Also of note, I've been doing 20-30 minutes of cardio a day and I don't feel ANY reduction in capacity there. My heart and lungs feel good and I can go just as long on the stairmaster as I could before. No tren cough either.

I'm not new to AAS but this is my first tren cycle so I have no frame of reference. Thoughts?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I had zero noticeable negative sides with 200mg test per week (300mg every 10 days to be precise) and 600mg tren ace per week 200mg mon wed fri. Only side effect was that I was super human, oh and once had tren cough after I rushed a jab but only the once.

Reaction score
I had zero noticeable negative sides with 200mg test per week (300mg every 10 days to be precise) and 600mg tren ace per week 200mg mon wed fri. Only side effect was that I was super human, oh and once had tren cough after I rushed a jab but only the once.

Awesome. I got something, there's no doubt about that. Suffice to say I've put a lot of stuff in my body before and I've never felt anything like this. Super human is a perfect description lol. This shit is insane.

Also forgot to mention this is Ace.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I thought the local law enforcement got ahold of the best gear? ;)

You're only a week in and at a very light dose. My guess is you're reading all the sides and hoping you get them to prove the gear is G2G. Not everyone gets sides and seldom anyone gets them all. My recommendation is to stay your course and give it time. As for the cough, I got that twice with my trt script of cyp.

My opinion with Tren is to get your cholesterol checked after 4 weeks. As said, not everyone will have sides they can feel but their TC will be up notably.

Reaction score
I thought the local law enforcement got ahold of the best gear? ;)

You're only a week in and at a very light dose. My guess is you're reading all the sides and hoping you get them to prove the gear is G2G. Not everyone gets sides and seldom anyone gets them all. My recommendation is to stay your course and give it time. As for the cough, I got that twice with my trt script of cyp.

My opinion with Tren is to get your cholesterol checked after 4 weeks. As said, not everyone will have sides they can feel but their TC will be up notably.

Haha I wouldn't know!

You are correct. Although avoiding them altogether would be great, I figured if I got them it would certainly be a good indicator considering everything I've read about how strong it is.

Thanks bro. I've got baseline bloods already from about a month before I started. I'll go get bloodwork done again soon. If time permits I'll try to do a log here well. Not enough info out there imo on low test low tren. I'm trying to live past 50 lol.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This is why I said no noticeable sides, I didn’t get any blood work done so can’t say what my sides where that I didn’t notice

My opinion with Tren is to get your cholesterol checked after 4 weeks. As said, not everyone will have sides they can feel but their TC will be up notably.[/QUOTE]

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything you are feeling is likely placebo and judging by sides is not the appropriate way to know. Tren can be tough to judge. Give it time and see if your blood work varies (watch estradiol) from your usual trt.

Reaction score
Anything you are feeling is likely placebo and judging by sides is not the appropriate way to know. Tren can be tough to judge. Give it time and see if your blood work varies (watch estradiol) from your usual trt.

I thought tren doesn't easily aromatize? Should e2 go up on it?

Battletoad

Reaction score
I've only had a bit of insomnia myself, and a little nip sensitivity because my E2 got a little high. Other than that, it's been strength on strength, and disgusting pumps. No terrible sides doesn't necessarily mean it's fake tren.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
When people take an aspirin do they say this aspirin must be bunk because my stomach's not bleeding? Or my tylenol must be shit because I'm not having liver issues? I could go on but you get the point. All drugs/ hormones have side effects, it doesn't mean you're going to get them.

Reaction score
No, but the tylenol and aspirin I buy are manufactured by reputable companies with good quality control who have never given me a reason to believe they make fake shit. Same can't be said for this, and this particular source especially. So my next thought was, well how best can I make that determination then? Sides being one of the ways.

Point taken however.

eddiek

Reaction score

POB, I know in other threads involving Tren you have mentioned an increase in estradiol as well. Please excuse my ignorance, but I also thought that Tren did not aromatize. My past research indicated that E2 would not increase, and conversely it is Prolactin that you need to worry about. Hence the need to have Caber or Prami on hand. Now the increase of test on cycle will increase estrogen, so using an estrogen blocker is still advised. Just curious as I thought that the addition of Tren to a cycle would not cause an increase in E2 levels.....

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
No, but the tylenol and aspirin I buy are manufactured by reputable companies with good quality control who have never given me a reason to believe they make fake shit. Same can't be said for this, and this particular source especially. So my next thought was, well how best can I make that determination then? Sides being one of the ways.

Point taken however.

So are you saying because its UG AAS and not pharmacy that you'll get more sided? Because that is simply not true. Side effects are side effects of the drug, regardless of who manufactured/compounded it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Point taken however.

You're missing Brick's point and I thought I explained that sides are not a good indication of a quality on point compound

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
POB, I know in other threads involving Tren you have mentioned an increase in estradiol as well. Please excuse my ignorance, but I also thought that Tren did not aromatize. My past research indicated that E2 would not increase, and conversely it is Prolactin that you need to worry about. Hence the need to have Caber or Prami on hand. Now the increase of test on cycle will increase estrogen, so using an estrogen blocker is still advised. Just curious as I thought that the addition of Tren to a cycle would not cause an increase in E2 levels.....

If I’m not mistaken tren can yield a false (very) high reading of e2.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how many cycles have you ran before you brought in the tren..? or how long were you on TRT..?

N there is not way you felt it 30 min post inj.

I assume tren A..?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken tren can yield a false (very) high reading of e2.

Right Jin. My way around this is to start your cycle, run it for 4 weeks and get your bloods done, then add in the Tren. Assuming your Tren is valid, any testing that pops high in the E2 is probably false. My S.O.P. had my E2 on the top end of "in range"; just where I wanted it, something like 35. On Tren it was 190.

I do think there's a more accurate Estrogen test that can they do to avoid the false high but don't take my word for it. Probably shouldn't take my word for anything actually.

Reaction score
You're missing Brick's point and I thought I explained that sides are not a good indication of a quality on point compound

I stand corrected. Was replying as to why I asked the question the way I did in the OP, which I realize now is not an accurate way to determine whether it's bunk or not.

how many cycles have you ran before you brought in the tren..? or how long were you on TRT..?

N there is not way you felt it 30 min post inj.

I assume tren A..?

Yes tren A. I've run 4 or 5 cycles over the past 12 years with large gaps in between. Deca, eq, var, test cyp and prop, but never tren. Been on TRT for 6 months now.

Considering I have no basis for comparison I won't argue that I should have felt anything post injection with Tren A, but it sure felt like it. And my strength was up significantly compared to the same muscle groups a week before. Idk, the closest thing I can compare it to is 40mg of var preworkout.

Last edited:

New Threads