Experience with h-as pharma, Dutch pharma or robolics

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep your money in your pocket.

better than giving it away for random oil or weak ass stuff.

Reaction score
Dutch is pure crap. I have lab tests, or did have them from several people proving he cuts his shit in half.
Robotics is an A, A+ on all injectables. You will get what you order and you will get it very fast and it will work great. He is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. His orals suck though.
The other never heard of.

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, not alot of guys know about him but Ive been dealing with Robotics for 10 years. His stuff is top of the line and I will not use another US UGL.. Take it or leave it just my input.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, not alot of guys know about him but Ive been dealing with Robotics for 10 years. His stuff is top of the line and I will not use another US UGL.. Take it or leave it just my input.
Are you 2 a tag team??

Reaction score
What about dark matter labs? There big on sst forum
I’ve used DML many times. His gear is solid. He’s never burned anyone, has great service and quality products. are there other sources who are better? I am sure there are. Although I’m new to this forum, I’m not new to AAS. Having said this, as with many of you, im always looking for the best quality I can find. It’s a crapshoot.
Thanks for reading. I appreciate being able to post.

Reaction score
never used Robolics but after doing some research, he had an ‘email been hacked’ scheme.

Yes he did. He lost 40,000$ on that scam. He lives in NC, the scammers were having the money sent to NJ. He has a different contact email now.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
Yes he did. He lost 40,000$ on that scam. He lives in NC, the scammers were having the money sent to NJ. He has a different contact email now.
Kind of suspicious to me, if you can't protect your encrypted email from a hacker, how he suppose to protect himself from LE?

chicago311

Reaction score
SO SO confusing dam it im lost,,, excuse me while i go shoot my self... i cant take this anymore... all these site's .... :32 (6):

Gabriel

Reaction score
Not sure about talking about none sponsored scources on this forum.........I have used H-AS,,many times ...they just went private..

Reaction score
Robolics is okay . But im so happy i found something diffrent.

New Threads