What to expect when finding a first source

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking into finding my first source (I'm not asking for any, don't even try) and I was just curious about what to expect when you finally find a legitimate source. Let me clarify: Should I friend someone at the gym whom I suspect (juices), how should I approach the question after knowing them for a while, things such as that.

Curious about what to expect or other's experiences.

Any and all input is appreciated.

---Ozy

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I looked for the most jacked mf'er in the gym, walked up and bitch slapped him and took all his gear.

Are you ready for gear? Have you done all of your research? How old are you? Training on point? Diet on point? BF%?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First don’t become friends with someone just to use them to get steroids. I get approached by young guys a lot with that clear intention and it pisses me the f*ck off.

If it’s a scenario where you’re friends with someone you suspect is using hormones, just bring it up by saying you’ve been thinking about using them. Don’t ask them if they do. They will offer up info if they are comfortable doing so.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
First don’t become friends with someone just to use them to get steroids. I get approached by young guys a lot with that clear intention and it pisses me the f*ck off.

If it’s a scenario where you’re friends with someone you suspect is using hormones, just bring it up by saying you’ve been thinking about using them. Don’t ask them if they do. They will offer up info if they are comfortable doing so.

You ever think, maybe they’re just admiring your glute development? Sheesh...

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I expect to fk his mom sister and gf.. and of course the gf family as well.

Reaction score
I met my old source online. He was legit and it worked out fine. Can’t get ahold of him now. Everyone at the gym I go to is huge, I just don’t see myself walking up to any of them and asking them where they buy from lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not just about finding a source. Gotta remember that. And jaydub I don't think was kidding. It's something that can sorta just fall in your lap.

What important though is you find a guy that never leaves you questioning is your shit is real. Go thru the posts here and you will see "is my (name of jewce) real."

Gotta be able to trust your source.

Reaction score
Unless you get lucky, or have a really good dude referring you it will be hit and miss for a bit. But you'll find your guy and stick with him.

New Threads