Pre Competition Steroids

Reaction score
I am training for my first competition. I am taking 50mg testosterone proprionate, 50mg Trenbolone Acetate and 50mg Drostanolone propionate every other day. I am going to start taking this blend every day. Should I stop taking this blend before the competition, as I feel it causes a degree of water retention?

JPEG image-C9A771B6819E-1.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking great..good luck!!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
First of all you look pretty good.

How long have you been on this cycle? If my math is correct you are taking approx. 150mg of each per week. 150mg of test is close to TRT amount. I wouldn't think you would be retaining much water at all on that. If your E2 is a little high you could get some retention, but that's an awfully low amount. You may get varying opinions on this. I wouldn't stop any of it until maybe the last week. For me those mgs are way too low. I would actually bump it all up for the next 5/6 weeks and pound out the cardio. Is this a bodybuilding show? What class?

You look good, but I do think you will need to lean down quite a bit more. (if its bodybuilding) My last show I was sitting at 4%. Now that's about 10 years ago. lol

Give us some more stats, diet, routine and maybe you will get help.

Reaction score
I have been on this cycle for 8 weeks. If I change dose to everyday, I will be taking 350 test, 350 tren and 350 masteron. I take an AI so estrogen should be ok. I'm competing in classic physique. That was also my thought, that if a week out I thought I was retaining fluid I would stop steroids.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Id start doing 50-100mg ed and then drop the injections 7 days out. Adding winstrol the last 4 weeks will really help bring a dry look

New Threads