Turkey based, shipping worldwide

Reaction score
Legit or genuine ?

the difference is important, choose your answer wisely.

As I mentioned before, I live in Turkey. So no need to waste time and money for producing fake shits. We already can buy lots of stuff from pharmacy without a prescription. Organon-Aspen Sustanon, Bayer Rimobolan (old name, Primobolan), Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon (anadrol), caber, nolva, clomid, hcg, all top-notch HGHs such as Pfizer's Geno, Novo Nordisk's Nordi, Lilly's Huma etc. T3, T4, T3-T4 combo a.k.a. Bitiron, Adex, Femara, Aromasin, all diuretics, beta-blockers, roaccutane and many other stuff. Also Iran is just 2hr away from where I live. Iran has test e (2 diff brands, Iran Hormone and Aburaihan), deca, var (these are low dose, deca is just 25 mg, var is 2,5 mg), and all PCT stuff. We have already all AIs and SERMs in here tho, no need to buy em from Iran. Also even in Iran, you can enter any pharmacy and get every benzodiazepine such as Xanax from pharmacy. In here, we need prescription for it. Not hard to get it tho. Just letting you know guys.

Anyway, except that useless rhino attaboy, you guys can ask whatever you want. I'll reply every question with my honesty.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Says Mr. Twelve posts.....:32 (18):

You reply for me. Thanks.

By the way, my post was with any intention like the most (for selling their own stuff for profit), i only buy for my own use.. and no thanks, i prefer go to my pharmacy and buy what i need, and use a good UGL or a good raw powder (to homebrew) for stuff that pharmacy dont produce.

By the way bloodwork dont give me results for know how many mg and what substance is inside of bottle/amp. Only analysing the product itself for know that, and the price is very expensive.

Reaction score
As I mentioned before, I live in Turkey. So no need to waste time and money for producing fake shits. We already can buy lots of stuff from pharmacy without a prescription. Organon-Aspen Sustanon, Bayer Rimobolan (old name, Primobolan), Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon (anadrol), caber, nolva, clomid, hcg, all top-notch HGHs such as Pfizer's Geno, Novo Nordisk's Nordi, Lilly's Huma etc. T3, T4, T3-T4 combo a.k.a. Bitiron, Adex, Femara, Aromasin, all diuretics, beta-blockers, roaccutane and many other stuff. Also Iran is just 2hr away from where I live. Iran has test e (2 diff brands, Iran Hormone and Aburaihan), deca, var (these are low dose, deca is just 25 mg, var is 2,5 mg), and all PCT stuff. We have already all AIs and SERMs in here tho, no need to buy em from Iran. Also even in Iran, you can enter any pharmacy and get every benzodiazepine such as Xanax from pharmacy. In here, we need prescription for it. Not hard to get it tho. Just letting you know guys.

Anyway, except that useless rhino attaboy, you guys can ask whatever you want. I'll reply every question with my honesty.

I believe you can have access to that stuff without prescription, but these drugs require a prescription. And buy in pharmacy for own use (like i do) is one thing, for big quantities like i see in most of photos (boxes and boxes of genotropin, humatrope, etc) is other...

And yes I keep my claim saying that the most of pharmacy stuff are copies and i know where they come from.

Note: Now you can call me Mr. 3 posts please.

Reaction score
I believe you can have access to that stuff without prescription, but these drugs require a prescription. And buy in pharmacy for own use (like i do) is one thing, for big quantities like i see in most of photos (boxes and boxes of genotropin, humatrope, etc) is other...

And yes I keep my claim saying that the most of pharmacy stuff are copies and i know where they come from.

Note: Now you can call me Mr. 3 posts please.

Man do you have understanding problem?

In here, Ukraine, Moldova, Iran, and most of other third world countries, there is no need prescription to get these stuff. You can walk into any pharmacy and buy as many as you want. Finding a guy who works in pharmacy warehouse is best idea - they can give you best price for em. Just visit and see then.

Stick with your UGL, there are lots of good UGL stuff. Good luck!

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Adnasanat is great to work with and has came thru on every order I have made. The products are legit and work extremely well.

Reaction score
Man do you have understanding problem?

In here, Ukraine, Moldova, Iran, and most of other third world countries, there is no need prescription to get these stuff. You can walk into any pharmacy and buy as many as you want. Finding a guy who works in pharmacy warehouse is best idea - they can give you best price for em. Just visit and see then.

Stick with your UGL, there are lots of good UGL stuff. Good luck!

Always the same talk about the thousand/millions of amps sellers arrange of pharma.

I dont need luck, only money, connects already have. But thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
How the hell do roids go through custom? Lets presume you dont screw me, I will get screwed by the ****s in custom.

BTW, I too can go to a pharmacy and get Test, Sustanon, Deca, Nolva, Adex.

and who is uncle Bostin and where is he? Proof.

New Threads