Turkey based, shipping worldwide

Reaction score
Hey,

Read rules and hope I understood it very well lol. I'm not gonna post price sheet or something. Some people know me from Bostin Loyd's private forum. I'm active source in there. Been +6 in the game. Living in Turkey and shipping worldwide. I mostly have pharm grade stuff.

For contact and further details, you can use e-mail,

Code:
adnansanat at protonmail com

Greetings,

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the lab name? Actually, are you the lab and source or just a source?

Reaction score
What's the lab name? Actually, are you the lab and source or just a source?

Ah, sorry for confusion. Not a lab. I live in Turkey aka homeland of legit primo lol, and you know the fact that we can buy every pharm grade stuff including HGHs directly from pharmacy without a prescription. Also I have some European/Iran/Ukraine/Moldova stuff as well. So basically I mostly sell pharm grade stuff.

Thanks for your interest!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah, sorry for confusion. Not a lab. I live in Turkey aka homeland of legit primo lol, and you know the fact that we can buy every pharm grade stuff including HGHs directly from pharmacy without a prescription. Also I have some European/Iran/Ukraine/Moldova stuff as well. So basically I mostly sell pharm grade stuff.

Thanks for your interest!

Let's see some pics of what you got. Save the primo for the ladies ;)

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
Lucky you, no need of RX to get whatever you want lol

Reaction score
Uploaded photos to imgur but cannot share it, need to have 25 posts lol. Is there any other to show some photos to you?

Reaction score
Some photos,

https:// imgur . com/a/NjZk4O1 (you guys know, it will work methinks)

Reaction score
Some people have sent PM for pricing/shipping etc. I cannot send a PM need to have 25 post firstly, also e-mail would be better for sure. You guys can send me an e-mail for inquiry.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Guys, please do NOT ask for price sheet thru PM. Please send an e-mail. I cannot send a PM for now!

Reaction score
I wasn’t aware this was ok.....

Admin, himself, wanted to see some pics and I uploaded man. I never post price sheet, shipping info or something like that. Just letting you guys know that I live in Turkey and have pharmacy grade stuff.

Reaction score
Im in Portugal, have lot of pharmacy grade here and isnt a proof that are originals.. i can arrange copies of the same products.. (im not saying that you have are copies but nowdays 99% of pharmacy grade are copies).

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty confused on this one as we aren't a source board.

New Threads