Turkey based, shipping worldwide

Reaction score
I'm pretty confused on this one as we aren't a source board.

Not posting price sheet or shipping/payment method or whatever. Just saying that I live in Turkey and have pharm grade stuff. That is kinda legal way of saying that I'm a source actually tho lol.

Reaction score
Im in Portugal, have lot of pharmacy grade here and isnt a proof that are originals.. i can arrange copies of the same products.. (im not saying that you have are copies but nowdays 99% of pharmacy grade are copies).

Feel free to make a bloodwork my every stuff, Mr. One Post.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not posting price sheet or shipping/payment method or whatever. Just saying that I live in Turkey and have pharm grade stuff. That is kinda legal way of saying that I'm a source actually tho lol.

No not at all actually. This forum isn't for sales it's for sharing experiences

So once I get more info and feedback from or about you, pics etc then I will terminate your account.

I also love seeing how stupid some people are. Morons who are so desperate for steroids they will literally beg to send their money to people they have no clue about. And they get ripped off repeatedly. Like the idiot who posted that he emailed you. The dude has 3 posts two of which are him whining about how he can't find a "trusted" source. He is ripe to be scammed.

Reaction score
No not at all actually. This forum isn't for sales it's for sharing experiences

So once I get more info and feedback from or about you, pics etc then I will terminate your account.

I also love seeing how stupid some people are. Morons who are so desperate for steroids they will literally beg to send their money to people they have no clue about. And they get ripped off repeatedly. Like the idiot who posted that he emailed you. The dude has 3 posts two of which are him whining about how he can't find a "trusted" source. He is ripe to be scammed.

People can see me on Bostin's forum, lots of feedback in there.

But sorry, cannot get what you meant there exactly. You told me that upload some pics and I did, but now, you say after pics, you'll terminate my account. What am I missing exactly?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

But sorry, cannot get what you meant there exactly. You told me that upload some pics and I did, but now, you say after pics, you'll terminate my account. What am I missing exactly?

Im translating it as you are not welcome here...we dont allow sources or sales or advertisement for anything illegal...if you bothered to read the rules you would know that my guy...we dont want the attention that you guys bring around here...

Reaction score
Im translating it as you are not welcome here...we dont allow sources or sales or advertisement for anything illegal...if you bothered to read the rules you would know that my guy...we dont want the attention that you guys bring around here...

I read rules, this is why I didn't post price sheet and all other information. Just leave my e-mail address.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Haha nothing I am kidding about terminating the account.

I am certainly not kidding about the morons who will buy from the first place they come across. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Reaction score
Hey, people just want to give it a try. Maybe it does worth. Cause if all good, smooth and great, that means they have pharm grade source connection. But I know what you mean for sure.

PS: I don't want to blow my own horn. All source can do that. No need of it.

New Threads