Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 Times in 3,010 Posts
    Great mini-clinic, appreciate the effort you put in.
    Sometimes in life you have to stop and think, Is it worth the jail time?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

MrRippedZilla (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,140 Times in 2,655 Posts
    You always raise the bar Rip.

You may be on to something with the recording. I’m going to listen as I have quite a bit of windshield time today. Thank you as always.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigGameHunter For This Useful Post:

MrRippedZilla (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 725 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Impressive as always.
    Although Iím not sure which is most impressive: your knowledge or your anger towards stupidity.
    Lol to be fair now, it's not anger towards stupidity. It's anger towards nonsense designed to sell an idea/product/person
    I don't believe for a second that someone like Berardi actually believes his own BS when it comes to this. He isn't "stupid" per se. I do believe that this BS helped him gain more income. Unfortunate pattern for a lot of "gurus" in this industry - start by putting out quality info to raise your rep then, suddenly, go full bullshit mode to cash in.
    Proud misanthropist.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (09-14-2018),Jin (09-14-2018),Seeker (09-14-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,780 Times in 2,781 Posts
    Listened and very interesting...but of course the whole insulin thing is nothing I know about..lol

I guess my thing has always been...I will never understand about having (or wanting) to take all the stuff that folks do (and I'm not talking about just gear)

I have a serious issue (maybe it means nothing abut when stuff is taken) about folks in this lifestyle take a bunch of stuff and their bodies look no different...as tons use gear and they look no better or don't look much different and I am huge about the body changing to show that folks are doing things properly..otherwise..why take the shit!!

Sorry if none of this makes sense...lol...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (09-14-2018),MrRippedZilla (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Looking forward to getting back to this.
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 725 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    Listened and very interesting...but of course the whole insulin thing is nothing I know about..lol

I guess my thing has always been...I will never understand about having (or wanting) to take all the stuff that folks do (and I'm not talking about just gear)
    I have a serious issue (maybe it means nothing abut when stuff is taken) about folks in this lifestyle take a bunch of stuff and their bodies look no different...as tons use gear and they look no better or don't look much different and I am huge about the body changing to show that folks are doing things properly..otherwise..why take the shit!!
    Sorry if none of this makes sense...lol...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
    I get you - drugs speed things up but when people rely on them alone, it becomes obvious by the lack of progress.

You said it yourself - this is a lifestyle. That means more than just having a cool drug protocol. It means behaving a certain way, consistently, over a long period of time. The diet. The training. The environment. The mentality. It's a package deal.
    Of course not everyone is blessed with your genetics but they can still make the most with what they've been given
    Proud misanthropist.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (09-14-2018),jennerrator (09-17-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,780 Times in 2,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    I get you - drugs speed things up but when people rely on them alone, it becomes obvious by the lack of progress.

You said it yourself - this is a lifestyle. That means more than just having a cool drug protocol. It means behaving a certain way, consistently, over a long period of time. The diet. The training. The environment. The mentality. It's a package deal.
    Of course not everyone is blessed with your genetics but they can still make the most with what they've been given

I guess because I'm a hardass (and there are many others that are) some other folks on here are also as they don't just use the drugs to try and look "awesome" they know it's fuuuckin work...for some it's harder than others as you mentioned "genetics" but even with good ones you still have to work hard.

If you're in it as a lifestyle...it shouldn't be any different than going to sleep...going to work...etc...that's what I mean the most about truly training!
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12