pcting failed cycle

Bizzybone

Reaction score
So i'm currently pcting after a failed 8 weeks cycle after discovering my Test E were bunk, Dbol has shut my system hard from what the lab work showed. The questions is i don't have any PCT on hand except from the same brand; clomid and nolvadex. How would I be able to know if they're not as bunk as their test E? Lab work after finishing PCT? Should I order from a place like reliable RX and keep running their pct clomid and nolvadex and hope for the best?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
So i'm currently pcting after a failed 8 weeks cycle after discovering my Test E were bunk, Dbol has shut my system hard from what the lab work showed. The questions is i don't have any PCT on hand except from the same brand; clomid and nolvadex. How would I be able to know if they're not as bunk as their test E? Lab work after finishing PCT? Should I order from a place like reliable RX and keep running their pct clomid and nolvadex and hope for the best?
If you have blood tests to confirm this surely a doctor will prescribe you the meds to get you right?

New Threads