Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry Cant seem to gain mass

Hi Everyone

I have been doing cycles for the past 3 years and I cant seem to gain the mass I am looking for. My current cycle I am running 1000 test 500 deca per week and 60 dball per day. Just wondering what suggestions there was maybe Im not doing something right. Im just getting so frustrated and feel Im wasting my money.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 861 Posts
    Your cycle is irrelevant if your training, diet, and recovery are off point.

What are you doing for those?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 Times in 1,358 Posts
    AAS alone is not the key to success. How is your diet and training. Lay out the details and we can try to help.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Trainning - Mon I work my back and bicept.... Wed shoulders and legs... Friday I work chest and tricepts.... I was trainning 5 days a week then I was told that was too much not enough time for my muscles to repair... I forgot to mention I also do my pre workout and post workout and drink my protein drinks... As for eating I eat 3 big meals a day and snacks in between like protein balls mixed nuts salads ect... Over the last 3 years I have noticed alot of change I just feel like I have plataued and cant seem to get any bigger.. I research I try different stacks I have also tried hgh... I think my problem is I just have not found the right regiment that will work for me. Thats why I decided to join this forum. Any advice would be awesome...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apsc View Post
    Trainning - Mon I work my back and bicept.... Wed shoulders and legs... Friday I work chest and tricepts.... I was trainning 5 days a week then I was told that was too much not enough time for my muscles to repair... I forgot to mention I also do my pre workout and post workout and drink my protein drinks... As for eating I eat 3 big meals a day and snacks in between like protein balls mixed nuts salads ect... Over the last 3 years I have noticed alot of change I just feel like I have plataued and cant seem to get any bigger.. I research I try different stacks I have also tried hgh... I think my problem is I just have not found the right regiment that will work for me. Thats why I decided to join this forum. Any advice would be awesome...
    For now, don't worry about the drugs. If you aren't growing from a gram of test, a half gram of deca and 60mg of d-bol your drug regiment isn't the issue.

Questions for you:
    - What are you current stats (age, weight, bf%)?
    - How many calories a day are you eating?
    - How intensely do you work out? Do you go to failure, beyond failure, short of failure, etc.
    -How long have you been at this plateau and what non-drug related changes have you already tried to break though it
    -Have you validated that your gear is good through blood work?

Also lay out your workout routine for us in terms of exercises you do, # of working sets, and rep ranges.
    Last edited by dk8594; 09-14-2018 at 03:09 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

Bizzybone (09-16-2018),BRICKS (09-14-2018),DevilDoc87 (09-14-2018),German89 (09-14-2018),ToolSteel (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 1,794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    For now, don't worry about the drugs. If you aren't growing from a gram of test, a half gram of deca and 60mg of d-bol your drug regiment isn't the issue.

Questions for you:
    - What are you current stats (age, weight, bf%)?
    - How many calories a day are you eating?
    - How intensely do you work out? Do you go to failure, beyond failure, short of failure, etc.
    -How long have you been at this plateau and what non-drug related changes have you already tried to break though it
    -Have you validated that your gear is good through blood work?

Also lay out your workout routine for us in terms of exercises you do, # of working sets, and rep ranges.
    This right here. If I had to guess from the information you've given so far A) and most important you're probably not eating enough. B) your training intensity and frequency aren't enough.

Like dk sais, if you're not growing from a gram of test plus other stuff, you'd be best served not using AAS till you sort out your diet and training. You'd probably surprise yourself, if those were in order, by how much you gain without AAS .
    Last edited by BRICKS; 09-14-2018 at 07:07 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

DevilDoc87 (09-14-2018),dk8594 (09-14-2018),eddiek (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    I second what Bricks is saying. Taking AAS should allow for more intense training and frequency. 3 days per week is not enough even when you are not on AAS. I do a 4 day on 1 day off routine. Day 1 - chest, Day 2 - bis and tris, Day 3 - back and shoulders, Day 4 - legs, Day 5 -off, and repeat.

Eat plenty of calories and sprinkle in 20-30 min cardio 3 days per week and with that gear you should gain pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    This right here. If I had to guess from the information you've given so far A) and most important you're probably not eating enough. B) your training intensity and frequency aren't enough.

Like dk sais, if you're not growing from a gram of test plus other stuff, you'd be best served till you set out your diet and training. You'd probably surprise yourself, if those were in order, by how much you gain without AAS .
    "Rome was not built in one day"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eddiek For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,917 Posts
    3 workouts a week ain't gonna cut it as well as 3 meals a day isn't. Try 5 days/5 meals and you will grow dude.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

DevilDoc87 (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    These guys nailed it.
    /Doc

Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Yep. These guys already straightened you out. Kill yourself in the gym and eat.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,316 Times in 7,895 Posts
    Stop "eating clean" a salad isn't a snack unless it's made from meat. Toss the protein powders and ditch this pre and post workout nonsense. All of your meals, your entire intake is what matters.

Get a rough idea of how many calories you have been eating. Add another 1000 calories to it.

Also check yourself for gyno cause if you weren't taking something to keep that estrogen in check a gram of test will light your tits up like a Christmas tree
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (09-14-2018),German89 (09-14-2018),Gibsonator (09-14-2018),ToolSteel (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,431 Times in 2,616 Posts
    Have you tried eating ass
    You can't inject wisdom

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (09-14-2018),DevilDoc87 (09-14-2018),Gibsonator (09-14-2018),Jada (09-15-2018),senslessenigma (09-17-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast