Chronic edema/water retention after DNP

Reaction score
Hi! I did a couple of DNP cycles 2 years ago without any supplements and since then I’ve had constant edema. I know it was very stupid and I regret it so much. I have done so many blood test but everything seems normal. I have been on diuretics of and on since this started. I’m only 25 and I never had this problem before.
Does anyone have any idea of why this is happening or what I can do? The doctors just tell me to live with it but it’s really uncomfortable and my self esteem gets low, some days I don’t want to go outside because of the bags under my eyes😞 I saw another post from someone with the same issue, is there more people who has experienced this after DNP?

Reaction score
That’s the persons post I saw with the same issue, thanks tho! It’s so weird, I don’t understand why this happens...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I will never understand why people feel the need to use DNP.

Sounds like you are still experiencing side effects of this crap, years later. I don't have anything helpful to say. Hopefully you get it figured out.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
Damn that scary, hope you resolve your issues somehow.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will never understand why people feel the need to use DNP.

Sounds like you are still experiencing side effects of this crap, years later. I don't have anything helpful to say. Hopefully you get it figured out.

How is it different than tren, test, ephedrine or any other number of things we all use?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How is it different than tren, test, ephedrine or any other number of things we all use?

Clen felt far worse than dnp but I never went over 500mg for a few days. Thought my heart was going to come through my chest on clen and my hands shook like a shitting dog. Just kept hydrated on the dnpand replaced electrolytes apart from that just my normal vitimins and fish oil. I didn’t like it at 500mg though and won’t ever go there again while at work