Cerberus labs

Reaction score
I’ve been using Cerberus labs for a while now there ment is amazing and up pops new exciting products all the time halo/Mtren inject blend
test/tren suspension
inject dbol
and all the pharma pct I personally highly recommend theses guys shipping was fast could end up being very big worldwide

cerberusandrogens.org

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
For ****s sake! Another damn shill..shoo your kind is not wanted around here!!!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
neg repped and infracted. Strong first post. You'll do well here

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wow sounds amazing and super legit. sold!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using Cerberus labs for a while now there ment is amazing and up pops new exciting products all the time halo/Mtren inject blend
test/tren suspension
inject dbol
and all the pharma pct I personally highly recommend theses guys shipping was fast could end up being very big worldwide

cerberusandrogens.org
and why would anyone care what you are using?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
test/tren suspension
inject dbol

cerberusandrogens.org

do you like it in the pooper if so pm me

Reaction score
test/tren suspension
inject dbol

cerberusandrogens.org
Now, if you can guarantee me that Cerberus’ gear will make my cock thick as a redbull can, I’ll buy as much as I can.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
test/tren suspension
inject dbol

cerberusandrogens.org

Wow, I'm all in ,sounds really good. And it's coming from a very reputable shill...i.mean source.

New Threads