Copy and pasted info, do you even read through it?

Z

Zeek

I'm curious if it is just me or if others can't handle the copy and paste very well either.

When I see someone obviously copy and pasted something I lose interest and can't bring myself to even finish reading the post.

how about the rest of you?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only read it if its something very interesting that I can learn from..otherwise I just skip it...PIKIKI is the master at this though lmao

jk pikiki

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm guilty as well. I do read some

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read VERY rarely.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only read it if its something very interesting that I can learn from..otherwise I just skip it...PIKIKI is the master at this though lmao

jk pikiki

Agreed....i'll read it if it's interesting but otherwise i don't bother.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends for me If its super long and drawn out I will skim it look for good parts, If its something I have been wanting to learn more about I will read it. But I know what your saying there's no feeling behind it , that always makes for a better read

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends for me If its super long and drawn out I will skim it look for good parts, If its something I have been wanting to learn more about I will read it. But I know what your saying there's no feeling behind it , that always makes for a better read

+2^^^ i only post stuff that i actually been researching. Bout losing interest ya sometimes, specially with studies, i just read the bolds.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only in the toilet I take a looong time :D if it's stupid I just
internet-memes-didnt-read.gif
[/

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaa?? come on now EZ, I know you wanna hit that chicken ^^

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it contains info or opinion on a subject that I seek, I will read it. If it doesn't contain citation and you have no idea the source of the info and its science based, then I won't bother because you can't rely on dat shizzle

Reaction score

jk pikiki

hahaha it may be true but I post on base on reaserch I`ve done or good quality info that can be usefull for us. Most of the post base on studies are for the most part copy paste from articles or other ppl post. It`s like that everywhere IMO. We are not scientist or DR`s to come out and do studies so if you found some good info that can be helpfull why not post it...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends what it's about and depends who the poster is

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do read it because the majority of what I am reading is something I am just learning about. I can see the vets skimming or just not reading at all because they have more than just basic knowledge on the subject. But I do see the benefit of the posts, pasted or not.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
+3 Agreed. If it doles on and on or gets way to technical; I'm out.

+2^^^ i only post stuff that i actually been researching. Bout losing interest ya sometimes, specially with studies, i just read the bolds.

G

Georgia

Do not read. I'd rather have the opinion or theories of a member that I know and respect instead of a bunch of copy and paste research from people I don't know.

Z

Zeek

Maybe it is ignorance on my part not to read through these things, there is some good info in some of them.

Just please don;t make a habbit of copy and pasting. IF you read something and you understand it simply explain it to us in your own words and then toss a link to the copy and paste up.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy reading articles. I would rather read an article by a crediable author than a members summary.

Reaction score
All legitimate write ups by respected & qualified practitioners are always good to read

New Threads