For arguments sake

Coldblooded

Reaction score
If I injected .5ml of test C and .5ml of test E , both on the same day and went into docs office 5 days later and had bloodwork drawn would those injections substantially boost my test in the lab report?? Baseline test was 292 five days later after injecting 1ml total of so called test my labs read.....drum roll......292..and this clown says it's not bunk.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Its bunk. And why are you injecting both c and e? Or was it simply to test your gear?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's an outside chance. If your test was REALLY low and it was your first injection..maybe. But I'm going with post#2 on this one.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
And I called the guy out on his shit, but he was adamant that I didnt know what I was talking about and gave me the whole do you know how esters work bs..I laugh and say well they dont magically turn bunk shit into good test.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
And I called the guy out on his shit, but he was adamant that I didnt know what I was talking about and gave me the whole do you know how esters work bs..I laugh and say well they dont magically turn bunk shit into good test.

if you did that to me i'd punch you in the face & tell yuh tuh fukkoff

New Threads