NEW king

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hail to the NEW KING!!!!!!! Im so happy for shawn.. he looked amazing. I was pump fisting and no I wasn't getting fisted df!!!! In my living room.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’d be happier if his Jamaican accent were thicker.....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well deserved win, guy threw it all on the line, his post win interviews the dude could barely talk or keep his eyes open he was so depleted and exhausted!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
First time in years ive actually been interested in an olympia! Looks like a few guys bombed (ramy especially) and some big suprises (for me, roelly wins the most improved) and of course shawn taking the crown.

Anyone else laugh at the look on Phil's face when they announced the winner?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
First time in years ive actually been interested in an olympia! Looks like a few guys bombed (ramy especially) and some big suprises (for me, roelly wins the most improved) and of course shawn taking the crown.

Anyone else laugh at the look on Phil's face when they announced the winner?

Roelly was looking sharp and congrats to shawn.

Ya, heath's reaction was priceless. You can tell he wasn't expecting it. He wasn't near as gracious as Cutler when he lost to Jackson. Cutler didn't double over and he made himself smile.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Roelly was looking sharp and congrats to shawn.

Ya, heath's reaction was priceless. You can tell he wasn't expecting it. He wasn't near as gracious as Cutler when he lost to Jackson. Cutler didn't double over and he made himself smile.

I don’t care for phil’s Personality.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t care for phil’s Personality.

This all day every day. I give the guy credit for his accomplishments but that's as far as it goes. I have never been a fan of him just because his hollier than though attitude

Reactions: Jin

New Threads