What to choose?

Coldblooded

Reaction score
So I have heard that HGH can help heal all kinds of maladies in the human body from people with congestive heart failure to ruptured and herniated discs in the spine. My question is which one is the best for this? Somatropin, Humatrope?? There is alot of stuff out there.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I have heard that HGH can help heal all kinds of maladies in the human body from people with congestive heart failure to ruptured and herniated discs in the spine. My question is which one is the best for this? Somatropin, Humatrope?? There is alot of stuff out there.

Do you have congestive heart failure or a ruptured spine?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Any HGH will do what it's suppose to do if it's not bullshit or under dosed.

As far as healing, it does speed up the process but I'm not sure anyone can say it would heel what you are asking about and know for sure. If so, I'm sure it would take heavy doses and time as HGH isn't a quick fix and can be very expensive. You also have a big chance of getting ripped off without a script which will cost even more.

The question seems more suited for some type of medical board.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have ability to get Sero's..? (US)

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I’d like to eventually run some gh and see if it could benefit my injuries as well..

Coldblooded

Reaction score
Which one? I’d like to see evidence that GH could help the former. The latter it probably could help heal.

Well Jin unfortunately I have both!!. Jacked up spine from 2 nasty car accidents and the heart failure from a nasty divorce, being abandoned and having my kid taken from me and an awesome audit all in the same year! Doc said something electrical went out in the ol ticker and viola! I'll try to find the article and post it.. read it a while ago.

Reactions: Jin

Lonely Ents

Lady Member
Reaction score
It is advisable to check with your physician prior to using HGH injections if you take other drugs, vitamins, or other prescription medications.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
It is advisable to check with your physician prior to using HGH injections if you take other drugs, vitamins, or other prescription medications.

Oh yea, totally when you spend that kind of money you need to know exactly what's going on.