what are some steroids with good "mental" stimulation and effects on the mind?

Reaction score
what are some steroids with good "mental" stimulation and effects on the mind?

For me, Proviron was great. I didn't get the same effect from Anavar, not sure it was supposed to either. Now since Proviron was oral (and so was Anavar), I'm also curious if something that's injectable like Masteron would have least side effect on my prostate or no? I noticed that when I used Proviron, it was hard for me to hold my pee and have pissed on my self before even at just 25 mg daily. Anavar lacked the side effect on my prostate but gave me good strength as well. Testosterone enanthate didn't have the mental stimulation I was seeking. I've read that Dianabol has that mental effect I speak of (i.e. euphoria, etc.) but I have no experience with it.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Never experienced any euphoria on dbol or var.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Uhh.. well with Diana I’ve always felt like a god lifting so that in turn made me feel good.. but I mean it’s most likely the endorphins your release after working out that makes you feel euphoric

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Uhh.. well with Diana I’ve always felt like a god lifting so that in turn made me feel good.. but I mean it’s most likely the endorphins your release after working out that makes you feel euphoric

Like.

Endorphins?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Your body releases feel good endorphins after working out.. giving you a natural high..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your body releases feel good endorphins after working out.. giving you a natural high..

Try eating a fresh ghost pepper. Best natural high of my life. Literally felt like I was on drugs because my body excreted so many endorphins to block the pain of the pepper.

Only issue is pooping it out and the concurrent stomach pains.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Try eating a fresh ghost pepper. Best natural high of my life. Literally felt like I was on drugs because my body excreted so many endorphins to block the pain of the pepper.

Only issue is pooping it out and the concurrent stomach pains.

never had the ghost pepper but I did eat the spiciest wings Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer and I agree I was high haha.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Let me do some searching.

There is something with Dbol in a study but I have to find it. Of course it doesn't make us high but it does give an explanation on the sense of well being compared to other orals.

Hopefully by tomorrow I can dig it up.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

There is something with Dbol in a study but I have to find it. Of course it doesn't make us high but it does give an explanation on the sense of well being compared to other orals.

Yeah. You better dig it up!

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn't say dbol made me feel euphoric, but I did have a better sense of self. Head strong, confident.. so I dunno. I felt generally better about myself I guess, but not altered state of mind.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have benign prostate hypertrophy

I have ran proviron at 75mg per day

I have ran blasts totally over 3 grams per week

I have used damn near every steroid compound available with only a handful of exceptions.

I have never pissed myself nor come even close to.

As for euphoric type feelings or intense focus:
Halo
Test no ester
First time I ran dbol but never again after that. Possibly because the test was bunk.
Methyltrienolone under 750mcg per day

However, after about 6 to 8 hours and the effects are worn off I would he incredibly grouchy.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
Tren. you will get more than just the euphoric effect you are after.*

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

Yeah. You better dig it up!

Got it hun, I figured out where I saw it. I got the study from El Hefe, I PMed him and he sent me a link.

It's increased dopamine.

Link-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1565900/#!po=42.3077

This is just a section I c&ped to make it a little easier if you don't want to go through the study-

Results

Dopamine and its metabolites

The concentration of DA was increased in the striatum in the AAS-treated rats as compared to the controls (Table 1). This increase met significance (P<0.01) in the oxymetholone-treated rats. DOPAC and HVA concentrations were significantly increased in the striatum in all treatment groups (DOPAC: P<0.001; HVA: testosterone and nandrolone P<0.05, methandrostenolone and oxymetholone P<0.01) (Table 1). The DOPAC+HVA/DA-ratio was significantly increased in striatum in the following groups: testosterone and methandrostenolone P<0.01 and nandrolone: P<0.05 (Table 1). No changes were seen in the DA, DOPAC or HVA concentrations in the frontal cortex (data not shown).
Table 1

Effect of different AAS-treatments on the dopamine system in rat striatum

126-0702412t1.jpg

DA synthesis rate

There was a significant increase in the DA-synthesis rate measured as DOPA accumulation in the striatum in the methandrostenolone-treated rats (P<0.01) compared to the control group. No significant changes in the other treatment groups were seen (Table 1).

New Threads