Bloodwork and Deca questions

Iowabull

Reaction score
I want to start by saying this site is amazing. I am a newbie but have gotten so much good information. Thank you for that. I wanted to share my bloodwork with you and see your thoughts, recommendations, and what to expect from my upcoming cycle. I have a few more weeks from my knee replacement and will he ready to hit the gym hard again. I will be running test e 500 a week and deca. I will also be doing a cruise and blast to help with my low T for the rest of my life. What would your recommendation be for deca dosage? I am 6'5 285 lbs. Here are my labs

Testosterone 280
Free Testosterone 49
Cortisol 17.4
RBC 4.28
Hemoglobin 14.9
Hematocrit 40.5

Thank again!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good chance Crits and RBC will go up once on test blast but TRT will be fine for you. Still, you have room with those #.

Deca at 500 min for 16 weeks.

Iowabull

Reaction score
Good chance Crits and RBC will go up once on test blast but TRT will be fine for you. Still, you have room with those #.

Deca at 500 min for 16 weeks.
With those numbers do you think I will have to donate blood or anything once I'm on the Deca for a bit ?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
With those numbers do you think I will have to donate blood or anything once I'm on the Deca for a bit ?
There is some debate over what donating does and doesn't do. I have done the blood work and it does help my numbers, at least for the week between testing. I can tell you this, there is no harm in donating and you maybe saving the life of another human being. That alone is good enough reason for me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why not try to get a prescription for test? You’d probably be able to with those numbers.

Iowabull

Reaction score
Why not try to get a prescription for test? You’d probably be able to with those numbers.
They called it on the low side but gave me the impression the doses would be small. I figured it would be cheaper and easier to to manage it my self, both the cruise and blast. Do you think I should pursue more with my doc ?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
You could always get a diff doc.. if that’s the route you want to take

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They called it on the low side but gave me the impression the doses would be small. I figured it would be cheaper and easier to to manage it my self, both the cruise and blast. Do you think I should pursue more with my doc ?

Just get the Rx and you can manage your own down the line.

Im prescribed 120/wk which isn’t enough but I can fly and travel with my aas without concern because it’s legal. I just save my Rx bottles for “show”.

Iowabull

Reaction score
Just get the Rx and you can manage your own down the line.

Im prescribed 120/wk which isn’t enough but I can fly and travel with my aas without concern because it’s legal. I just save my Rx bottles for “show”.
Good idea. Thank you. How do you handle getting future blood work with you doc when your levels are higher from running outside the prescription?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Good idea. Thank you. How do you handle getting future blood work with you doc when your levels are higher from running outside the prescription?

Well, my doc let’s me manage my own trt because I live abroad and they don’t do trt in Japan:) (do these men actually produce testosterone?)

Usually once you are dialed in and have had a number of blood tests they may switch to twice a year. Plenty of time to blast in between.

You our will have to delay your cycle if you pursue the Prescription, but it’s worth it imo.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome, another big fukker... I'm starting to feel small around here :32 (4): Happy trails

New Threads