Bloodwork Results

tsizzle

Reaction score
Hey guys

43 Yr old Male,
Im 5'11 213 LBS, advanced lifter, Very clean diet eating every 3 hrs and Made the decision to go self prescribed TRT. I have all my kids, and feel at this point in my life I want slow steady gains without having to worry about PCT. This is my first time ever using ABS. Im looking to slowly gain muscle and lose bodyfat. Cardio is on point with a consistent HIIT regimen.

I take 250 MG Test Cyp once a week each Monday. I plan on doing a blast or 2 per year down the road if this TRT goes smooth, but taking this slow to see how my body reacts to the TRT.

I did as much research as I could before I started and feel good after 6 weeks. Thanks to this forum, I was able to gain even more information including a great step by step instruction on how to get bloodworks done. Thanks DOC! (I have Kaiser so its impossible for me to use insurance) Pretty affordable and well worth it.

I was hoping you guys could help me read this over and perhaps let me know if anything looks off and if it looks OK. I wanted the bloods done to check my E Levels and to verify the Test was G2G. I was pretty sure it was good because I am stronger in the gym and have an overall better mood and sex drive. I am in week 6 and do notice some gains in addition to the strength gains.

I have NOT taken any AI's yet and I do have Arimidex on hand. I wanted to wait for the bloodwork to come back before deciding on a dosage.

I dont see my total T levels for some reason. (which kinda sucks) Also can someone explain the Free Test and free test % to me? am I in a good range for the amount of Test cyp I am taking?

Do I need to take an AI? if so what dose is recommended? I have no symptoms of any gyno at all. The E levels are in the High range but not out of control..

I ****ed up not getting my bloodwork before I ran the gear I know.. But I will be constantly checking going forward.

Thanks and you guys are awesome here! Good group

Attachments

• TESTREC2.jpg
    TESTREC2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Can’t really see from the quality of image showing up on my screen but looks like 1150?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Bottom left of the page it should say testosterone total and free

at least I can see it reads HIGH which is a good thing lol

and if that’s your trt dose, I’d say that’s awesome (just read self prescribed lol) a lot of guys here cruise on 200/week and some less

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Cant read it, but in general keep this in mind:

Everyone is different. The guidelines for an AI are just that guidelines. You have to go by how you feel and adjust from there, along with lab work of course. What im saying is just dont start taking something at xx dosage just because of someone else. If you do start taking it, and here;s the most important part that took me a long while to implement, take notes.
Note how you feel, what your dose is and frequency. After you establish that and go back and forth a couple times it should get easier.

Estrogen is the hardest hormone to control and probably the most important in how you feel and how your body operates.

Ive been both low and high. Once I was an 8 the other time a 12 and 103 on the high side.
When I was at a 22 (or 27 i forget exactly) I felt like superman. Too low or high and you feel like a steaming pile of elephant crap.

As we speak I am not dialed in. I did labs friday and I cant wait to see what my numbers are. One minute I think im high and want to take some xstane the next minute im thinking im low so I hold off. The problem is many issues can be low or high so its tricky to pinpoint.

tsizzle

Reaction score
Cant read it, but in general keep this in mind:

Everyone is different. The guidelines for an AI are just that guidelines. You have to go by how you feel and adjust from there, along with lab work of course. What im saying is just dont start taking something at xx dosage just because of someone else. If you do start taking it, and here;s the most important part that took me a long while to implement, take notes.
Note how you feel, what your dose is and frequency. After you establish that and go back and forth a couple times it should get easier.

Estrogen is the hardest hormone to control and probably the most important in how you feel and how your body operates.

Ive been both low and high. Once I was an 8 the other time a 12 and 103 on the high side.
When I was at a 22 (or 27 i forget exactly) I felt like superman. Too low or high and you feel like a steaming pile of elephant crap.

As we speak I am not dialed in. I did labs friday and I cant wait to see what my numbers are. One minute I think im high and want to take some xstane the next minute im thinking im low so I hold off. The problem is many issues can be low or high so its tricky to pinpoint.

OK Im finally home so I can use my computer instead of my phone.. Lets see if this works better I'll just copy and paste from the Adobe download here below.... Any input would be very much appreciated.. My total Test does not show a number, just >1500... I put in BOLD the High readings..

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 9.0 NORMAL 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL 01
RBC 5.08 NORMAL 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 16.1 NORMAL 13.0-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 49.1 NORMAL 37.5-51.0 % 01
MCV 97 NORMAL 79-97 fL 01
MCH 31.7 NORMAL 26.6-33.0 pg 01
MCHC 32.8 NORMAL 31.5-35.7 g/dL 01
RDW 12.5 NORMAL 12.3-15.4 % 01
Platelets 275 NORMAL 150-379 x10E3/uL 01
Neutrophils 65 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Lymphs 27 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Monocytes 7 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Eos 1 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Basos 0 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Neutrophils (Absolute) 5.9 NORMAL 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL 01
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.4 NORMAL 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL 01
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.6 NORMAL 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL 01
Eos (Absolute) 0.1 NORMAL 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL 01
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 NORMAL 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL 01
Immature Granulocytes 0 NORMAL Not Estab. % 01
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 NORMAL 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL 01
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)

Glucose 101 HIGH 65-99 mg/dL 01
BUN 25 HIGH 6-24 mg/dL 01

Creatinine 0.93 NORMAL 0.76-1.27 mg/dL 01
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 100 NORMAL >59 mL/min/1.73 01
eGFR If Africn Am 116 NORMAL >59 mL/min/1.73 01

BUN/Creatinine Ratio 27 HIGH 9-20 01

Sodium 137 NORMAL 134-144 mmol/L 01
Potassium 5.0 NORMAL 3.5-5.2 mmol/L 01
Chloride 98 NORMAL 96-106 mmol/L 01
Carbon Dioxide, Total 27 NORMAL 20-29 mmol/L 01
Calcium 9.6 NORMAL 8.7-10.2 mg/dL 01
Protein, Total 7.2 NORMAL 6.0-8.5 g/dL 01
Albumin 4.6 NORMAL 3.5-5.5 g/dL 01
Globulin, Total 2.6 NORMAL 1.5-4.5 g/dL 01
A/G Ratio 1.8 NORMAL 1.2-2.2 01
Bilirubin, Total 0.5 NORMAL 0.0-1.2 mg/dL 01
Alkaline Phosphatase 72 NORMAL 39-117 IU/L 01
AST (SGOT) 36 NORMAL 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 31 NORMAL 0-44 IU/L 01

Lipid Panel
Cholesterol, Total 145 NORMAL 100-199 mg/dL 01
Triglycerides 72 NORMAL 0-149 mg/dL 01
HDL Cholesterol 41 NORMAL >39 mg/dL 01
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 14 NORMAL 5-40 mg/dL 01
LDL Cholesterol Calc 90 NORMAL 0-99 mg/dL 01

Thyroid Panel With TSH
TSH 2.330 NORMAL 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL 01
Thyroxine (T4) 7.7 NORMAL 4.5-12.0 ug/dL 01
T3 Uptake 27 NORMAL 24-39 % 01
1 of 2
Free Thyroxine Index 2.1 NORMAL 1.2-4.9 01

Testosterone, Free/Tot Equilib
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL 01

Adult male reference interval is based on a population of
healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.
Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.
**Verified by repeat analysis**

Testosterone,Free >67.80 HIGH 5.00-21.00 ng/dL 02
% Free Testosterone 4.52 HIGH 1.50-4.20 % 02

Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.3 NORMAL 0.0-4.0 ng/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology.
According to the American Urological Association, Serum PSA should
decrease and remain at undetectable levels after radical
prostatectomy. The AUA defines biochemical recurrence as an initial
PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater followed by a subsequent confirmatory
PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater.
Values obtained with different assay methods or kits cannot be used
interchangeably. Results cannot be interpreted as absolute evidence
of the presence or absence of malignant disease.
IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 212 NORMAL 75-216 ng/mL 02

Estradiol, Sensitive
Estradiol, Sensitive 53.4 HIGH 8.0-35.0 pg/mL 02

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Start taking .25 mg of adex 2x/wk. pull bloods again after 4 weeks.

Mon & thurs.

lets see where that puts your e2. You could feel better at this current level or with decreased e2 so it’s important to monitor your libido and quality of morning wood both now and throughout the next 5 weeks.

Last edited:

tsizzle

Reaction score
Start taking .25 mg of adex 2x/wk. pull bloods again after 4 weeks.

OK great I was hoping you would say that. It seems like a safe amount. Is it crazy that my Test #'s are over 1500 when only taking 250mg once a week? is it because Im not totally shut down? Seems high.. I am a first time user also if that matters.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
OK great I was hoping you would say that. It seems like a safe amount. Is it crazy that my Test #'s are over 1500 when only taking 250mg once a week? is it because Im not totally shut down? Seems high.. I am a first time user also if that matters.

You are totally shut down. When any amount of exogenous test is introduced the body stops its own production. It’s one or the other not additive.

You pin on Monday’s? What day was the blood pulled?

tsizzle

Reaction score
You are totally shut down. When any amount of exogenous test is introduced the body stops its own production. It’s one or the other not additive.

You pin on Monday’s? What day was the blood pulled?

Oh ok.. Yeah I pin Monday mornings, Blood pulled Wednesday morning. (last week)

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Personally I feel very tired at e2 in the 50s yawning and nap times

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Oh ok.. Yeah I pin Monday mornings, Blood pulled Wednesday morning. (last week)

Not too surprising then above 1500. Usually we try to get bloods pulled when levels are at their lowest. For you that’d be first thing Monday morning big before your injection. We call that “in the trough”.

If if you are going for a true replacement dose of test you’ll probably want to go lower than 250/wk. ride this out for now though.

You dediniteky shouldnt be testing earring higher than 900-1000 in the trough if you are going for trt and not something more. 600-700 is probably a more acceptable figure. Even with it that “low” you’ll most likely be breaking/near 1000 when the injection peaks.

tsizzle

Reaction score
Not too surprising then above 1500. Usually we try to get bloods pulled when levels are at their lowest. For you that’d be first thing Monday morning big before your injection. We call that “in the trough”.

If if you are going for a true replacement dose of test you’ll probably want to go lower than 250/wk. ride this out for now though.

You dediniteky shouldnt be testing earring higher than 900-1000 in the trough if you are going for trt and not something more. 600-700 is probably a more acceptable figure. Even with it that “low” you’ll most likely be breaking/near 1000 when the injection peaks.

OK perfect.. Adex .25 twice a week. (E3D starting day after next injection?) Next bloods 4 weeks and will draw it Morning before pinning.

This time around drawing it right after pinning did give me a piece of mind that the gear was good and I have a good supply of it so that worry is gone at least. Just need to get this AI under control... I mean, I dont feel shitty at all. Tired at times, but I have long days.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Jin on everything he said.
I'll just add this...

First, yes always test in the trough, never after your injection.
Second, you total cholesterol is too low in my opinion. Every cell in our bodies need cholesterol to function properly, that includes our brain. I think the number is about 160 where you start having issues if you go below that.....just saying keep an eye on that and don't go too low.
Last, like I mentioned e2 is the hardest to pinpoint, and some guys feel great with their number in te 50's like yours. Do what Jin said but keep an eye on how you feel and how your body functions and you can adjust the dose accordingly.

Start keeping notes.

tsizzle

Reaction score
I agree with Jin on everything he said.
I'll just add this...

First, yes always test in the trough, never after your injection.
Second, you total cholesterol is too low in my opinion. Every cell in our bodies need cholesterol to function properly, that includes our brain. I think the number is about 160 where you start having issues if you go below that.....just saying keep an eye on that and don't go too low.
Last, like I mentioned e2 is the hardest to pinpoint, and some guys feel great with their number in te 50's like yours. Do what Jin said but keep an eye on how you feel and how your body functions and you can adjust the dose accordingly.

Start keeping notes.

Does that mean I can have more steaks?? :)

Reactions: Jin

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Well,
in no way am I giving medical advice so this is just reading information.
I dont see why not.
Most people believe that eating certain foods raises cholesterol but in fact our bodies (liver) is where at least 80% of our cholesterol comes from and only minimal amounts from food.
The reason we produce cholesterol is because of all the sh!!ty foods we eat....processed foods, grains, artificial ingredients.....Our bodies weren't meant to assimilate these things so what happens...? We go into an inflammatory response because these 'foods' are foreign to our system.
This process damages our endothelial system and as a direct result our liver produces more cholesterol which then covers over the damaged endothelial lining like a bandage.
This is the beginning of atherosclerosis and blocked arteries.

Steak = good
Steak sauce and all the other bs = no good

tsizzle

Reaction score
Well,
in no way am I giving medical advice so this is just reading information.
I dont see why not.
Most people believe that eating certain foods raises cholesterol but in fact our bodies (liver) is where at least 80% of our cholesterol comes from and only minimal amounts from food.
The reason we produce cholesterol is because of all the sh!!ty foods we eat....processed foods, grains, artificial ingredients.....Our bodies weren't meant to assimilate these things so what happens...? We go into an inflammatory response because these 'foods' are foreign to our system.
This process damages our endothelial system and as a direct result our liver produces more cholesterol which then covers over the damaged endothelial lining like a bandage.
This is the beginning of atherosclerosis and blocked arteries.

Steak = good
Steak sauce and all the other bs = no good

My Cholesterol was tested in January and I was at 188. (HDL was 39) I really tightened up my diet since then to mostly consume of lean proteins, Complex carbs, and only water, tea and black coffee to drink.. Now im at 145 and the HDL is at 41. I was thinking maybe too much not eating enough fat. (even though my HDL has slightly improved)

I did start Fish Oil when I started TRT 6 weeks ago and continue with the diet. (trying to reach 275 G Protein, and eat a complex carb with every meal) I guess the HDL is the important number to look at for Heart despise types of stuff. 41 still pretty low but has slightly improved. Im hoping the fish oil also helps and adding more olive oil to my daily diet. Need to get that number closer to 60 which puts me at the 160 threshold your talking about.

If anyone else has any tips on how to raise HDL Im all ears! I dont smoke, drink or any of that... 211 this morning on the scale 5'10"

New Threads