Sup guys, this is how my cycle is gonna look, let me know what you guys think:

1-12 dbol @ 120mg a day (no days off)
1-7 anavar @ ? havent decided yet
1-12 Superdrol @ 6 caps a day

PCT:
Havent decided yet

AI:
Just crossing my fingers and wishing for the best

I drink ALOT of water so there wont be a need for liver protection. Im going for a lean bulk, i eat alot of lunchables, so i know this wont be a problem.

Im always up for new ideas so throw them in! But im on a budget so trying to go with the cheapest possible.

I hear dadawg has alot of knowledge in this field, hope to hear back.

WELCOME TO SI DAWG lol

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINEMNT PURPOSES ONLY NEWBS, PLEASE DO REALLY RUN THIS HORRID CYCLE,YOU WILL NEED A SPORTS BRA AND A NEW LIVER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Me first bro here we go!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Me first bro here we go!

This cycle is a God send! I knew other guys were smart like me and know staking orals is THE SHIT.

I might go Winny, Anadrol, SuperDrol to be SUPERSWOLE!!

Great post HH

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U dont nEed pct for this cycle, you wont make it that far...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cycle looks solid imo u should find some room in there for androl 100 mg aday for 3 months i think it will make a great addition to the already well planned out cycle I dont think u will need any pct for this stud cycle ill be keepin a eye out for u kid u can trust me I got you back.If you ever want a botlle of cyp, for a good pal like you 250 out the door what do u say to that deal?

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cycle looks solid imo u should find some room in there for androl 100 mg aday for 3 months i think it will make a great addition to the already well planned out cycle I dont think u will need any pct for this stud cycle ill be keepin a eye out for u kid u can trust me I got you back.If you ever want a botlle of cyp, for a good pal like you 250 out the door what do u say to that deal?

Thanks your pal, but i dont mess with oils man, don't got time for that nonsense. I like the anadrol idea though, i think i might consider it. As for my pct, i think im gonna go to GNC and check out what they have, i have a gold card membership there, and they usually have sales.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol @ HH

(had to add this line of text because you cant post a message shorter then 10 characters)

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO! Great post!

Reaction score
Bro HH I suggest you to get some trenazone as pre-workout just 2.5ml everday and for PCT you just need novedex from Gaspari thats the shit right there. Love your cycle =))

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Just curious.................

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you guys are just trying to give me a stroke lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ruff Ruff here we go with the dawg!!! Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You fucking noobs. Why would you use dangerous steroids when you can use need2's safer and more effective herbal substitutes?

God dammit!!!

:tren: the OP

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
along with the lunchables you should drink 5 protein shakes a day to get in your 400g's or pro ED.

thats how you get big.....

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
somebody should put a disclaimer on this thread or at least some quotations lol a few months ago if I had the access I would have jumped in just sayin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
along with the lunchables you should drink 5 protein shakes a day to get in your 400g's or pro ED.

thats how you get big.....

Excellent advice bro. They'll keep the bulk lean too. Chicken breasts just make ya fat cause of all the extraneous garbage in it.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran that same exact cycle 2 years ago. Blew up! Gained 43 lbs in 3 weeks and I kept all my gains. I have to wear a sports bra so my waterey tits don't flop up and smack me in the face when I do jumping jacks and play hopscotch but other then that the cycle was awesome! No pct either. Real men don't need it. And I recovered completely cuz I feel great and still putting on 3 lbs a year.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you guys are just trying to give me a stroke lol

lol yes it was a joke dawg, we were discussing how we havent seen any newbs post oral only cycles, so i went ahead and constructed the typical newb cycle with diet,pct,ai protocol lol glad to have you here at SI!

New Threads