Site injection question

Iowabull

Reaction score
I am starting a cycle soon of Test E and Deca. From reading it looks like it would be best to pin twice a week. I would like to inject the Test and deca at the same time.

1. Question 1: Do I use the same drawing needle for both the test and deca? I want to make sure I get the proper amounts of each and wasnt sure how that worked if when drawing the 2nd one I drew too much.

2. If I am pinning twice a week is it ok to alternate glutes or do I need to add additional sites? If so I was thinking about adding delts in. Two questions on the delts...is it large enough to inject 2 cc into ? My needles are 1.5" how deep should I pin them?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
1. Use the same draw needle and don’t overthink things.

2. Better to add delts to the rotation. You are a big dude. 2cc no problem. I can handle 3 with no pip.
1.5” may be a bit long for delts, but I’m not sure because I use 1” exclusively save for slin pins, which are shorter.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I am starting a cycle soon of Test E and Deca. From reading it looks like it would be best to pin twice a week. I would like to inject the Test and deca at the same time.

1. Question 1: Do I use the same drawing needle for both the test and deca? I want to make sure I get the proper amounts of each and wasnt sure how that worked if when drawing the 2nd one I drew too much.

2. If I am pinning twice a week is it ok to alternate glutes or do I need to add additional sites? If so I was thinking about adding delts in. Two questions on the delts...is it large enough to inject 2 cc into ? My needles are 1.5" how deep should I pin them?

Yes throw a couple more sites into this mix...even on my cruise im doing glutes and delts...as far as the drawing needle i dont know..adding my second compound soon and the way I look at is you cant be too sanitary, so i will be using two drawing needles because they dont cost that much..my .02

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
1. Use the same draw needle and don’t overthink things.

2. Better to add delts to the rotation. You are a big dude. 2cc no problem. I can handle 3 with no pip.
1.5” may be a bit long for delts, but I’m not sure because I use 1” exclusively save for slin pins, which are shorter.

No contamination issues using the one needle? Im paranoid about being clean while doing this thats why i was gonna go with 2

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Same draw needle, seperate from the one ur pinning with. alternate glutes, if anything you'll possibly draw a bit more of whichever compound you draw first, nothing to worry about. 1.5" seems a bit long for delts i personally wouldnt go over 1"

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No contamination issues using the one needle? Im paranoid about being clean while doing this thats why i was gonna go with 2

Completely unnecessary.

I use the same 18g draw needle about 10 times before I dispose of it. New needle to pin of course.

Reaction score
Completely unnecessary.

I use the same 18g draw needle about 10 times before I dispose of it. New needle to pin of course.
Do you really? I’ve thought about doing that but it always made me nervous. So you draw, remove the needle and set it aside somewhere? That would make life a bit easier for me.

Iowabull

Reaction score
Same draw needle, seperate from the one ur pinning with. alternate glutes, if anything you'll possibly draw a bit more of whichever compound you draw first, nothing to worry about. 1.5" seems a bit long for delts i personally wouldnt go over 1"
Should I get 1" needles or just leave 1/2" out of the 1.5" or does it matter ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do you really? I’ve thought about doing that but it always made me nervous. So you draw, remove the needle and set it aside somewhere? That would make life a bit easier for me.

Yeah, just recap and throw it in a ziplock.

Reaction score
I’ve tried that when I was out of shorter needles, the only thing I found was by the time I was done injecting the needle was in much further than I had planned. But it went fine

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You can cut an inch off the cap, recap and it will stop it from going in further.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca should not be pinned two times per week. Once is enough

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Completely unnecessary.

That would save me about $1. Not taking the chance for a buck or two.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That would save me about $1. Not taking the chance for a buck or two.

Steroids are legal here. Needles are not. I have a limited supply for now and have been doing this for 2 years. I’d say the chance is slim to none.

Who says it’s about saving money? Maybe it’s about being lazy:32 (13):

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I have 6 sites that I rotate through, delta, glutes and quads. and pretty much spot on with the rest the guys. 18 to draw with and I use 25 g 1.5" to pin...

Iowabull

Reaction score
I have 6 sites that I rotate through, delta, glutes and quads. and pretty much spot on with the rest the guys. 18 to draw with and I use 25 g 1.5" to pin...
Do you push the 1.5" in all the way on the delts?

New Threads