Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 850 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Does your doctor get on you when you blast or does he not care?
    Mine Hemotologist doesnt like it,but hes good enough to help me out

Thanks
    I love when people jump ahead of themselves. I understand the OP is trying to figure some things out but like snake said. Worry about getting blood work done first and even needing trt. I'm 38 and was just put on trt because my levels were so low. I'll have to be on this for the rest of my life, not fun.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInDixie View Post
    I love when people jump ahead of themselves. I understand the OP is trying to figure some things out but like snake said. Worry about getting blood work done first and even needing trt. I'm 38 and was just put on trt because my levels were so low. I'll have to be on this for the rest of my life, not fun.
    Is it really not fun though? Honestly it doesn’t phase me a bit. I can’t think of a single negative from it, the pinning is nothing, the cost is nothing. It’s made my life infinitely better, so I can’t find a reason to not be ok with it. Yeah it’s forever and that thought sucks, but now it’s just a way of life.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

Raider (11-05-2019),TheRealDeal (11-05-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,780 Posts
    Is it really not fun though? Honestly it doesnt phase me a bit. I cant think of a single negative from it, the pinning is nothing, the cost is nothing. Its made my life infinitely better, so I cant find a reason to not be ok with it. Yeah its forever and that thought sucks, but now its just a way of life.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,987 Times in 4,746 Posts
    I'd pin daily without complaint if I had to to not feel how I felt before trt.

For some guys trt is just a little boost.

For others it feels life saving.

You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Raider (11-05-2019),TheRealDeal (11-05-2019)

Thanks
    He got sent home with his stuff after second shot
    he went for bloods after first and is schedule at 6 weeks for more bloods, hes only been on it for 4 weeks so well see

Thanks
    Ya well your kind of jumping ahead of yourself by assuming I’m jumping ahead of myself. You don’t really know anything about me or my back ground just saying brother

Thanks
    I was over 1500 last bloodwork and doc didnt say much about it. They drew blood the week I blasted. Get a call a week later saying they needed blood agsin, something got screwed up with first draw. I try to give 800ish blood. Keeps everyone happy. Doc is cool though
    Today was a good day.

Thanks
    Digging up a year old thread but this is what I'm looking to do. I just started TRT and expect to be on it indefinitely. My question is how do I go about keeping my levels in range with added test? Pin the same day as my appointments?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal View Post
    Digging up a year old thread but this is what I'm looking to do. I just started TRT and expect to be on it indefinitely. My question is how do I go about keeping my levels in range with added test? Pin the same day as my appointments?
    You don't keep your levels in range when you add test to your trt. If your gonna blast you have to go back to trt dose with sufficient time to be back within range.

Guys get on trt and right away want to try to game the system. Look, what dis you do before trt? Cycle, then pct. Well, now try is your pct. It's not rocket science. Plan your cycle so your pct (substitute trt) ends when your labs are due to be drawn. Start you next cycle after labs are back and you've seen they're ok.
    Last edited by BRICKS; 11-05-2019 at 04:54 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

TheRealDeal (11-05-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    You don't keep your levels in range when you add test to your trt. If your gonna blast you have to go back to trt dose with sufficient time to be back within range.
    I'm guessing everyone's different on how much time you need? Then how would one go about beating that system because you obviously don't want to go back in the clinic and your test level be thru the roof. I'm guessing it only works if you have a prescription and dont have to go into the clinic or dr office often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12