So i bought these off somebody i know..

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
So I seen where you said dick shut down...sounds like you’re gear isn’t real and your adex is and you may have crashed e2...you really need to go get a blood test ....

bruh you jump to conclusions too quick lol it was a joke, you're very helpful tho!!
i haven't started yet lol.. when i do start i will start my test e 400mg a week and after 3 - 4 weeks in i will start my arimidex cycle.

people around here don’t joke about their dick not working ...this is serious business..and no problem ...it sounds like you’re going to run regardless so go for it but keep a log here man ...we may not agree with what you’re doing but like I said we are here to help...good luck dude

Merlin

Reaction score
Already see some flaws in the cycle just go read the beginner forums and listen to what the veterans say. Its a marathon not a race. Without proper diet, cycle and workout regime it will all be a waste of time along with resources and in the long run can ruin your body. If you've had proper diet and aren't able to build muscle have you stopped to think maybe your diet needs adjustment or your training needs adjustment? Educating yourself is the first step I know i wish i had for my first cycle instead of listening to my "homie" who just wanted to sell me gear. Do yourself a favor you just read the vast amount of knowledge on this forum, if your that into steroids you should want to become an expert and this is a great place to start.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started pinning at 20.5/21yrs old and i wish i had wait til i was 23 looking back.

Why dont you save that shit, stick around and learn whats a proper cycle and whats going to give you gyno and other BS.

Get over the fact you need to INJECT, if you cant, throw your shit out.

And i dont believe for a second you know how to diet and eat. If you did you could put on 1-2lbs a month lifting hard

Also, stop with "i wana be shredded"..........watch fight club over and over if thats what your looking for

Reaction score
Already see some flaws in the cycle just go read the beginner forums and listen to what the veterans say. Its a marathon not a race. Without proper diet, cycle and workout regime it will all be a waste of time along with resources and in the long run can ruin your body. If you've had proper diet and aren't able to build muscle have you stopped to think maybe your diet needs adjustment or your training needs adjustment? Educating yourself is the first step I know i wish i had for my first cycle instead of listening to my "homie" who just wanted to sell me gear. Do yourself a favor you just read the vast amount of knowledge on this forum, if your that into steroids you should want to become an expert and this is a great place to start.

thank you very much, i do want to become an expert sir, but I need a foundation.. could you link me to one of the forums posts about beginner test cycles?

Reaction score
I started pinning at 20.5/21yrs old and i wish i had wait til i was 23 looking back.

Why dont you save that shit, stick around and learn whats a proper cycle and whats going to give you gyno and other BS.

Get over the fact you need to INJECT, if you cant, throw your shit out.

And i dont believe for a second you know how to diet and eat. If you did you could put on 1-2lbs a month lifting hard

Also, stop with "i wana be shredded"..........watch fight club over and over if thats what your looking for

I did gain a good amount of muscle. you just can't see it.. I have some loose skin and some fat which makes me seem soft and not hard and full!!!

and how watching fight club gonna help me get shredded.

Merlin

Reaction score
Click on every single forum on this website and read EVERY sticky. All of them. First thing i did when i joined. Retain and gain knowledge.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bud,

we learn from each other here, 90% of us lurked and read/learned before we joined this site or another and started to contribute/post.

If you come here saying your 18 & talking like you are................Your going to get the responses from older dudes like you have in the past few pages.

We were all 18 too, we all did dumb shit but if we were to post it up on a forum like this or one from the past the experienced guys would set us straight. Like everyone here is trying to do with you.

If you still have loose skin, keep working out w/ a good bit of cardio and a somewhat of a low carb diet.

Once you learn enough and know things like anabolic/androgenic ratios, the differences between all the AI's & SERM's and other more advanced aas stuff. Than take the plunge, even if you are slightly young.

But your aas education is something you need under your belt before you start all this. The majority of us all here have been here 5/10/15 years, this is a lifestyle we all live

GL

Reaction score
Bud,

we learn from each other here, 90% of us lurked and read/learned before we joined this site or another and started to contribute/post.

If you come here saying your 18 & talking like you are................Your going to get the responses from older dudes like you have in the past few pages.

We were all 18 too, we all did dumb shit but if we were to post it up on a forum like this or one from the past the experienced guys would set us straight. Like everyone here is trying to do with you.

If you still have loose skin, keep working out w/ a good bit of cardio and a somewhat of a low carb diet.

Once you learn enough and know things like anabolic/androgenic ratios, the differences between all the AI's & SERM's and other more advanced aas stuff. Than take the plunge, even if you are slightly young.

But your aas education is something you need under your belt before you start all this. The majority of us all here have been here 5/10/15 years, this is a lifestyle we all live

GL

I really appreciate your response man, i am looking to make it my lifestyle as well.. it's my choice after all..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate your response man, i am looking to make it my lifestyle as well.. it's my choice after all..

That doesn't mean we have to help you make shitty decisions. Don't expect much help at all around here.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
"Juicy af" sound like a bb.com term used by all the fags sho idolize Zip, or Jizz...Zyzz, that's it, that's the name of that stupid dead fkr.

You're going to do what you want to anyway, we get it. Forgetting about your age for a minute, it's obvious to the brothers here you're lacking in the knowledge department, this the recommendations to do more homework. A few thing should have occurred to you that weren't mentioned here so far, and the guys with prior service know what I'm talking about. You should too, if you are in the Corps.

A marine at 20, good guess you're a grunt. How are you gonna make any gains worth the mount of PT marines do? What about deployments? The list goes on, but you're asking for more trouble than it's worth, not just from doing AAS at your age, but with the service. Use your time in to get I. The best shape possible and become the most knowledgeable bodybuilder you know. Revisit the idea of AAS after you get out at the least. This advice is given from a former Navy medical officer who has been hitting the gym for 35 years. Take it leave it, enough said.

New Threads