So i bought these off somebody i know..

Reaction score
Im not sure what you’re expecting but this isn’t a magic pill...you have to work hard...diet training sleep...recovery...I get what you want to be but without everything else you’re just going to fuuk yourself up...listen to us..we live to have knowledge on this stuff...this isn’t an its all mind sort of scenario..do what you want but for fuuksake at least monitor yourself by getting bloods done before and during ...

Sure i will do that man! thanks for the advice homie.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Bruh i have no TEST.. my fat ass used to be 245 pounds, i lost all my weight and went down to 160 in 7 months. Then i still didn't get shredded because i didn't know what i was doing so i just became skinny af at 160 pounds, with a weak ****ing body... looking like a druggie that haven't eaten in 10 years.

No i am proud to say i hit 185 pounds and some of it is muscle but i put on a lot of fat during my bulk, i had an injury and fell off my diet and had to stop lifting and that made me fat cuz i was just eating junk food man.

And i just want to be ****ing ripped and big and aesthetic and clean looking.. that's all i'm asking for lol. But yeah if i had a lot of test flowing like a river i wouldn't be on this forum right now.. it's honestly not even about the mass i want to build it's only the fat i want to get rid of quicker and be able to have a fuller body to stretch out some of my excess skin i have left of being overweight.

no you have plenty of test(unless you have bloodwork showing this ) you don’t know how to properly eat or train....stick around here and learn man you’ll be happy you did ...steroids don’t makes you ripped either...diet does..and congrats on your current progress...with that said you’ve come a long way...you could hire a coach...much cheaper than steroids and a life of trt

Reaction score
no you have plenty of test(unless you have bloodwork showing this ) you don’t know how to properly eat or train....stick around here and learn man you’ll be happy you did ...steroids don’t makes you ripped either...diet does..and congrats on your current progress...with that said you’ve come a long way...you could hire a coach...much cheaper than steroids and a life of trt

Trust me man.. I used to hit my macros everyday, protein intake 0.8 - 1.5 x per body weight. I know all about dieting it's very easy..

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Trust me man.. I used to hit my macros everyday, protein intake 0.8 - 1.5 x per body weight. I know all about dieting it's very easy..

If if that’s the case then keep plugging away...this takes years not weeks or months..but steroids for you right now would be just stupid and a waste of money which being a young marine I know for a fact you don’t make dick for money so why waste it...I would hire a coach and then after you’ve really learned how to do this steroids will be great...if you do them now you’re going to mess up your hormones because you have no idea how to run a cycle and you’re going to lose all your gains...but do what you want..

where is your ai??? Pct??? Have you even thought that far ahead if not then you aren’t ready for this

Reaction score
If if that’s the case then keep plugging away...this takes years not weeks or months..but steroids for you right now would be just stupid and a waste of money which being a young marine I know for a fact you don’t make dick for money so why waste it...I would hire a coach and then after you’ve really learned how to do this steroids will be great...if you do them now you’re going to mess up your hormones because you have no idea how to run a cycle and you’re going to lose all your gains...but do what you want..

where is your ai??? Pct??? Have you even thought that far ahead if not then you aren’t ready for this

AI- Arimidex, PCT- Clomid or Nolvadex. I have Nolvadex on me at the moment. But maybe there's a better pct??

Reaction score

Test E isn't even expansive per cycle... not for the price i got it for.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
So I seen where you said dick shut down...sounds like you’re gear isn’t real and your adex is and you may have crashed e2...you really need to go get a blood test ....

www.privatemdlabs.com

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Do not tell your doc.. you will get dishonorable discharge. If you really are in.

Reaction score
So I seen where you said dick shut down...sounds like you’re gear isn’t real and your adex is and you may have crashed e2...you really need to go get a blood test ....

bruh you jump to conclusions too quick lol it was a joke, you're very helpful tho!!
i haven't started yet lol.. when i do start i will start my test e 400mg a week and after 3 - 4 weeks in i will start my arimidex cycle.

New Threads