So i bought these off somebody i know..

Reaction score
Hey! 18yearoldsoldier here.

i bought 3 vials of test e from this guy i know, does anybody heard about this pharma or anybody seen this type of test before!

bioflex pharmaceuticals? Test E 200mg/ per ml.

(pm me for pics of the product, since i can't post links on here because i'm new)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Don’t touch this stuff at your age!!!! Sell it or toss it and use your natty test to get big then when you’re older and wiser you can get the best from it...good luck

unless your screen name has nothing to do with your age...

Reaction score
Don’t touch this stuff at your age!!!! Sell it or toss it and use your natty test to get big then when you’re older and wiser you can get the best from it...good luck

unless your screen name has nothing to do with your age...

Nah i am 18, why not to touch it?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Because at 18 you have natural test flowing like a river...why would you want to replace it with drugs?!...do you have a proper diet even? Do you know how to control side effects or were you just gonna pin this stuff and see how it went??...bloodwork???...I could go on and on but please if you care about yourself train for a good 5-6 years and eat right...the deck is stacked in your favor when you’re this young

Reaction score
Man, at 18 I was not prepared to stick a needle in my ass a couple times a week. Why is it that this shit doesn’t scare people? You’re ****in with hormones, hormones that can have lifelong consequences. Hormones that can effect you negatively and screw you up for life. What’s the reason for being in such a hurry? Are you jacked af now? Maxed out natural potential already?

Reaction score
Man, at 18 I was not prepared to stick a needle in my ass a couple times a week. Why is it that this shit doesn’t scare people? You’re ****in with hormones, hormones that can have lifelong consequences. Hormones that can effect you negatively and screw you up for life. What’s the reason for being in such a hurry? Are you jacked af now? Maxed out natural potential already?

No i am not jacked.. and that's the problem.

Idk i'm not scared of injecting it to myself. Just gotta make sure shits real and it ain't ****ing veggie oil or some dumb shit

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
No i am not jacked.. and that's the problem.

Idk i'm not scared of injecting it to myself. Just gotta make sure shits real and it ain't ****ing veggie oil or some dumb shit

Im not sure what you’re expecting but this isn’t a magic pill...you have to work hard...diet training sleep...recovery...I get what you want to be but without everything else you’re just going to fuuk yourself up...listen to us..we live to have knowledge on this stuff...this isn’t an its all mind sort of scenario..do what you want but for fuuksake at least monitor yourself by getting bloods done before and during ...

Reaction score
Because at 18 you have natural test flowing like a river...why would you want to replace it with drugs?!...do you have a proper diet even? Do you know how to control side effects or were you just gonna pin this stuff and see how it went??...bloodwork???...I could go on and on but please if you care about yourself train for a good 5-6 years and eat right...the deck is stacked in your favor when you’re this young

Bruh i have no TEST.. my fat ass used to be 245 pounds, i lost all my weight and went down to 160 in 7 months. Then i still didn't get shredded because i didn't know what i was doing so i just became skinny af at 160 pounds, with a weak ****ing body... looking like a druggie that haven't eaten in 10 years.

No i am proud to say i hit 185 pounds and some of it is muscle but i put on a lot of fat during my bulk, i had an injury and fell off my diet and had to stop lifting and that made me fat cuz i was just eating junk food man.

And i just want to be ****ing ripped and big and aesthetic and clean looking.. that's all i'm asking for lol. But yeah if i had a lot of test flowing like a river i wouldn't be on this forum right now.. it's honestly not even about the mass i want to build it's only the fat i want to get rid of quicker and be able to have a fuller body to stretch out some of my excess skin i have left of being overweight.

Reaction score
Now I know you're a troll. No self respecting Marine would ever refer to himself as a Soldier.

I ain't trolling.. i was just joking but.... why not? "18yearoldmarine" would be better? than i look like a cocky marine, which i'm not.

New Threads