So i bought these off somebody i know..

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Man I’m the new guy here and I could still tell where this one was heading...

Take the help that’s being offered to you or please switch back to BB.com.

Reaction score
No i am not jacked.. and that's the problem.

Idk i'm not scared of injecting it to myself. Just gotta make sure shits real and it ain't ****ing veggie oil or some dumb shit

Hey Guy, they're correct. I'm in the medical field and I can tell you at 18 you don't need this stuff. If you use it, it will cause your natural Test to slow down and cause bad affects on you. You are naturally flowing with Test at 18. Build a good base for the next few years naturally, trust me it will help you greatly. At least do the research and see how it will mess you up at such a young age.

Best of luck

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your not gonna listen, bet... I didn't either.... Was your age actually.
Completely ****ed my natural test levels. Followed proper protocols ect. Just. To young man.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No i am not jacked.. and that's the problem.

Idk i'm not scared of injecting it to myself. Just gotta make sure shits real and it ain't ****ing veggie oil or some dumb shit
Yeah man, sounds like a generic statement but... All in the food.

I'd hire a coach before I hit test at your age man. Save you money, time and overall most important....your health and shit.. Take some time to get to know your adult body before jumping down that road...

Reaction score
Probably half the people here telling you at 18 yrs old it would be a mistake are telling you from experience.
A smart man learns from his own mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me...... Been five days and he hasn't responded. You bunch of meanies! haha

Most of these that come out here with these questions, just want someone to tell them that what they are doing is ok. When they get the truth they leave.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
He was shit talking in the chat box before this post so he got it easy I think lol

prob went to evo or ology to get the answers he was looking for lol

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
The funny thing is that everyone that I knew who ran some gear in high school was a pansy to begin with and AAS didnt do anything for them. Couldnt tell a difference between the before and after.

Lifting twice a day and eating a 5k calorie diet worked purty well though.

Reaction score
I don’t understand the rush to jump into something so serious. ****in kids today need instant gratification

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I waited all throughout high school, having a very competitive football town (think Friday night lights but smaller) a coach who played for the 49ers, and then a few years into service before I ran one. And it was constantly in my face in both arenas .. especially military. It’s not that hard to hold off. Given I gave in at 22 but waited again until I was 25, pct has always worked great for me though

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I ain't trolling.. i was just joking but.... why not? "18yearoldmarine" would be better? than i look like a cocky marine, which i'm not.

Your dissing your own people now? What has America come to it’s not cocky it’s called being proud now go home little boy fuking annoying me

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your dissing your own people now? What has America come to it’s not cocky it’s called being proud now go home little boy fuking annoying me

Have a virtual hug.

Reaction score
How do i get ahold of the Bioflex i have purchased it before in the past and it is on point, Do you have an email or point of contact please assist thanks.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do i get ahold of the Bioflex i have purchased it before in the past and it is on point, Do you have an email or point of contact please assist thanks.
you need dr tillacle