1st Cycle (Part 2) 4 to 6 weeks

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You got some solid advice there from the boys so I won't repeat it.

Sounds like you're doing well and everything is falling in place as expected. As for your chest measurement, if your taking it flexing, it's more a product of your lats then your chest and if relaxed and dieting down, don't expect much change. Nothing like braking that 18" arm mark huh?

You may have mentioned it but I will ask, PCT or TRT at the end?

Reaction score
You got some solid advice there from the boys so I won't repeat it.

Sounds like you're doing well and everything is falling in place as expected. As for your chest measurement, if your taking it flexing, it's more a product of your lats then your chest and if relaxed and dieting down, don't expect much change. Nothing like braking that 18" arm mark huh?

You may have mentioned it but I will ask, PCT or TRT at the end?

Thanks, I'm very happy with the gains I achieved. I feel it made me work harder in the gym too. As for my chest, I think it's because I lost some fat that I stayed the same and I'm happy to lose that and replace it with muscle, so I'm not complaining at all.

Yeah, I never thought I'd make it to 18" and I do admit I love it. Figured what the hell, go for 19, lol.

As for the PCT or TRT, poor planning on my part and things falling through, not sure if I'm going to get some. I might just go to a doc and ask.

New Threads