1st Cycle (Part 2) 4 to 6 weeks

Reaction score
So I just wanted to give an update on my first cycle, weeks 4 through 6.

About me: 50 y/o never cycled before. Started off with 17.25" arms, waist 36 and 48" chest. Using Test only 600mg a week, 200mg on Monday, Wed and Friday. I am not a bodybuilder type, as you can see from my pics, more of a power lifter body I guess you would say.

Week 4: When I started to really notice that the Test was working. Really started feeling tight all over and started to notice gains. Side effects still minimal, skin more oily, however no acne, slight elevation in BP, however nothing dangerous (in medical field so I monitored regularly). I did notice one side effect that really didn't bother me, I was horny as hell and always hard, lol. Did have slight headaches which I managed by drinking more water. Noticed I would be more dehydrated faster. Not sure if that's because I was increasing my workouts or not. This is also when I noticed I was starting to be able to lift more weight and do more reps. Nothing extraordinary, but noticeable.

Week 5: This is when I noticed that I was getting bigger. I looked in the mirror and could see changes in my shoulders, chest, legs and arms. My arms seemed to be responding the best. I hadn't measured up to this point and took some. My arms had increased almost an inch to 17.75 inches. My shoulders have definitely also responded well and were much more defined. My chest however stayed the same at 48", however I noticed it was much more leaner and much more defined. Side effects the same as week 4, didn't notice any change

Week 6: Gains are very noticeable and I have people telling me that I'm looking huge, that's never happened before. I have had comments on my arms, as they always responded well to my lifting. Arms now 18" and I'm also noticing much more vascular. I feel really good and again side effects seem to be minimal with me. I do have to make an effort to drink water, as I do dehydrate fast.

I only have two more weeks left and plan on increasing my workouts to 2x a day for 4 days. Need to work on cardio better and that will be my goal to lose more fat and become more defined.

Thanks All.
Some pics of me recently.

IMG_6872.jpg
IMG_1668.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
He means what ester? Test enth, prop, cyp, etc. and man you’re gonna wish you ran at least another month

Reaction score
Sorry, duh, I'm using Cyp and I wish I could too, lol

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
too short of a cycle with a long ester. try to push it to 12 weeks.
Good gains tho!

Reaction score
ah damn man 8 weeks aint gonna cut it!!

Yeah, it sucks ass big time. I don't want to break rules here and talk about it. I'm hoping next time I'll have enough to do 14 weeks like I had originally wanted to do.

Reaction score
If I can get more I will do 14 weeks, however I have enough for 2 more weeks.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks ass big time. I don't want to break rules here and talk about it. I'm hoping next time I'll have enough to do 14 weeks like I had originally wanted to do.

In the future dont start anything til you have EVERYTHING!...but yea if i were you id get more and go 14-16 weeks...also you only need to pin 2x a week with cyp...Mon and Thursday is pretty typical.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
If I can get more I will do 14 weeks, however I have enough for 2 more weeks.

if you lowered to 400/week that would give ya an extra week if ur able to come up on dome more, just sayin... next time plan better bud

Reaction score
In the future dont start anything til you have EVERYTHING!...but yea if i were you id get more and go 14-16 weeks...also you only need to pin 2x a week with cyp...Mon and Thursday is pretty typical.

I didn't realize I was loosing my supply and I'll just leave it at that. But I really appreciate the advise of dropping one day. That will give me an extra week. Thanks!

Reaction score
if you lowered to 400/week that would give ya an extra week if ur able to come up on dome more, just sayin... next time plan better bud

That's exactly what I'm going to do, hopefully I can find more and extend from there. Thanks!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like youve done great on this run no shame in an 8 week test cyp cycle

thats when it starts to lack luster anyway imo

not to mention its safer

Reaction score
Looks like youve done great on this run no shame in an 8 week test cyp cycle

thats when it starts to lack luster anyway imo

not to mention its safer

Thanks for the feedback. It is what it is, I'm not worried about it and I'll try again in a few months. I was thinking of adding Deca next time, as I'm rather intimidated by Tren. Thoughts?

New Threads