Not happy with my Clen cycle.

Reaction score
Pretty sure clen is real. LaPharma 20mcg. Now it can be fake because mine has no scratch off label but I guess it is a new batch because it is the only one available everywhere. Maybe true because the picture on the website is like from 2016. It works so I am not sure if it is a fake.

I am pretty much done with my cycle yet just weighed myself and see no results. Months ending and I am extremely disappointed.

My BMR is 1800 and TDEE SEDENTARY comes out at 2200. I target -500 BMR with 0.8 to 1g per kg protein intake. 1300 calories total per day doesn't matter what I am doing and 80g protein which mostly comes from whey supp.

Hour of cardio LISS (walking) plus general workout like push ups, pull ups and abs workout. No gym this month. :p

I was having better results with HIIT in my normal routine. This is stupid. I dont know what to say.

This is an expensive game too. Nearly 40$ for Clen, and as Taurine is must, the only one I can find is by GNC at GNC! 50, 500mg at 870Rs. when I started and bought one yesterday again and now it is 890Rs. I hate this. Roughly 7.2$.

Fourth day is when I bumped up to 40mcg and literally from then on to now, I have stopped feeling the same kind of effects that I felt, specially, on the second day. I do have mild effects (or you wanna say side effects?) but nothing like the second day at 20mcg. On 2nd, I felt mild tremors on arms and torso. Felt the top left part of the chest is hot like someone ironed my shirt from that area only. Generally just warm. Nervousness increased but I have no nervousness now. I do feel weird sometimes. I quickly put my hand on my chest/heart area to check if something out of ordinary is happening. Yesterday or day before I did feel the heartbeat higher than it should be while I am sitting doing f'in nothing. I never felt like it was popping out or even, felt that is was beating out of my chest like reviews. I put my hand on my chest a lot. I do that these days quite often because I am paranoid. I am seriously paranoid. Is that clen even 20mcg? What if one pill is 20mcg and the other a placebo? Is that taurine pill, huge white damn tablet, a placebo or does it have taurine?

I feel tremors. In my arms when I am drinking water or using cellphone. Frankly speaking, my hands shake much more violently when adrenaline is rushing through my body. This feels like I am shivering yet it is hot. Makes you question reality.

Chest pain. Oh boy. Weird currents in chest.

B.P. Last I got it checked it was 130/90. I think on the fourth day at 40mcg. I have a calendar made and I cross it out at each day. I must say the side effects/reviews I read really exaggerated the side effects or I am just a junkie. I cant function properly without caffeine so my caffeine intake is high everyday since majority of my life.

I am also on Nolva. Pretty much done but am done with Clen. 3 more days and I may add 3 more days of tapering down.

Long post but I am just writing as much info as I can at this time. Feel free to ask questions. Do guide me. Really important. Where the hell did I go wrong. TDEE is wrong? I really feel like I need to drop down more calories. Sucks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is important! I cant find Ketotifen in this hellhole. What am I supposed to do?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Also although I am not advocating the use of dnp. Clenbuterol at 80mcg side effects where worse than dnp at 250mg per day

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is where you went wrong...

1. clen sounds like the dose is not accurate

2. Clen is a stupid shitty way to lose fat. It's not all that effective and the sides are awful.

3. If you didn't lose fat or enough fat it's not the clens fault. You ate too much. No dodging that responsibility.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is where you went wrong...

1. clen sounds like the dose is not accurate

2. Clen is a stupid shitty way to lose fat. It's not all that effective and the sides are awful.

3. If you didn't lose fat or enough fat it's not the clens fault. You ate too much. No dodging that responsibility.

dis! you still gotta do some work with Clen, its not a miracle drop. sides are shitty for people with a low tolerance to things

Reaction score
I ran Clen years ago and I found it quite effective as an accessory. Had to have the diet and cardio on point but it helped. The sides....they weren’t that bad. I ran it at 100mcg a day, and other than acting like Michael J Fox and sweating constantly it was bearable.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Somehow I don’t see “not that bad” and twitching like MJF as the same lol :32 (18):

Reaction score
I’m a mechanic and you should have seen me trying to use a screwdriver or a wrench. I laughed about it but looked like a tweaker. So...not bad lol

Reaction score
use Benadryl instead

No proof of it working. I searched high and low before asking here.

Also although I am not advocating the use of dnp. Clenbuterol at 80mcg side effects where worse than dnp at 250mg per day

No doubt. One reason I was looking a lot for DNP but called it quits. Sourcing DNP is really hard. :p

I ran Clen years ago and I found it quite effective as an accessory. Had to have the diet and cardio on point but it helped. The sides....they weren’t that bad. I ran it at 100mcg a day, and other than acting like Michael J Fox and sweating constantly it was bearable.

100mcg did hit me. I felt alive!

Frankly speaking I feel like I have conquered something. I felt like screaming because of the adrenaline rush. I made it out alive. The sides I read made this seem like some mental-ass drug. Now that I am done, I feel proud and think the sides were blown out of proportion. The sides written most probably are true only at 120mcg and above dosages. I went till 100. I also think this drug is useful (if it actually works) if you take it for a whole month.

I'll write the plan I followed soon.

Reaction score
2 week cycle. Nearly 3 to 4 bananas per day. No gym, no HIIT. Walking, Light workout (that alone made my heart beat pretty hard). Taking dosage in the first 2 to 3 hours as soon as I woke up.

[Clen mcg]-[Taurine mg]

20-3.
20-3.
20-3.
40-3. (B.P 130|90)
40-3.
40-3.
40-3.
60-3.
60-1.
60-x.
60-4.
80-4.
80-5.
100-5.
60-4.
20-3.

Total 40 (20mcg) clen pills.

I added 2 extra days at the end. 40 to pretty much 80 I was already used to the drug. Hardly felt anything. Popping 100 felt amazing though. I felt powerful for some reason.

First 6 to 8 hours is the time the drug works for me. Nothing after that. Night? I slept like a baby. I had zero insomnia.

Originally planned to add ketoti on last three days but is not available here. Also planned to jump on EC stack but nope. God damn hellhole banned E.

Next time I ever use it, it will be in a stack.

Weight 1st Sep: 83.4kg.

Weight 1st October 80.3kg.

I contribute 0 of that loss to Clen. :p

Reaction score
Ummm....... why not just add cardio and not take this

What do you mean by "cardio"? What do you think I am sitting on my ass all day long eating pizza and popping clen?

Read OP again. Don't presume.

nonsense?

If you are anti steroids, anti p.e.d, anti drug, you are more than welcome to leave. You wont find a natural here. :) I burned that bridge.

You are here "
Discussion of Clenbuterol, T-3, ECA Stacks; brands, cycles, what works, etc."

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What do you mean by "cardio"? What do you think I am sitting on my ass all day long eating pizza and popping clen?

Read OP again. Don't presume.

If you are anti steroids, anti p.e.d, anti drug, you are more than welcome to leave. You wont find a natural here. :) I burned that bridge.

You are here "
Discussion of Clenbuterol, T-3, ECA Stacks; brands, cycles, what works, etc."

He just telling you clen is garbage and not worth the side effects. Increase your cardio improve your diet. You won’t find many anti performance enhancing drugs on here, if you do I guess they are lost.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I guess I just dont understand it. People use anabolics and accept the risks because they can go past their genetic potential muscularity wise. Everyone on the planet can burn fat with simple diet and exercise changes. Just what I was thinking. I couldnt care less what anyone puts in their own body. Ive done my fair share of toxic consumption as well.

Reaction score
On another cycle. A week gone.

This time, I did find Ketotifen. YES! Will be running a 3 week cycle. All 3rd week 1mg Ketotifen everyday before sleep because reviews say that it causes drowsiness.

No taurine though. This will be hard. I already feel like cramps are just around the corner.

Reaction score

So I am finished with this. Just missed 1mg K on 29th and as there isn't really an issue with 2 or 3mg, I took 2mg the next day. Otherwise, a smooth cycle.

Clen is such a lil shite though. Take 100 and everything starts beating with the rhythm of your heart. Your stomach starts beating to the rhythm, your D too.

Stopped on 31st because I'll be starting Phentermine so giving my bod some rest.

New Threads