Good to be back

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I’ve been around and man have I missed it. The last 18 months were rough.
Long story short , had a custody battle for a toddler who was in a bad situation. We won custody but at tremendous financial sacrifice. However I believe it is totally worth it. ( keep in mind all of my children are grown)
so here I am, still old as hell and starting over.
I have neglected working out steady for about the last year. I just didn’t make time for it along with everything else. I’ve lost size and weight that I worked very hard to gain.
Now that all that court sh*t over its time to get my head out and get back to the gym. I look forward to being back here and sharing what I can.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Was this one of your grandkids? In any case, good for you for getting the kid out of what I presume to be a terrible situation.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Was this one of your grandkids? In any case, good for you for getting the kid out of what I presume to be a terrible situation.

No sir. Distant relative on the wife’s side. I don’t have any grandkids.
I do get asked that a lot though.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You predate me but I’ll say welcome. Anyone helping out a kids life or someone with that avi can’t be half bad!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember rustyshackelford

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Rusty, excellent job getting the kid, they're worth it.

New Threads