Steroid industry is filthy

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm joining this forum in hopes that I can find some real, unbiased, unsponsored opinions and advice on here.
I started out about a year and a half ago, when a buddy of mine working in biochemics got ahold of some raw SARMS powder. LGD. I mixed it up with help online, and wanted more. After research I found Naps and was able to get a cycle of prop and winny and saw a lot of success.
Long story short, I lost a ton of weight this past summer due to work, and now I'm just starting to get the strength and size back. I wanna do another cycle, but I'm nervous about ordering overseas again.

I know this is not a source board, and I'm not asking, I understand that's a huge no-no especially for a new guy. Just wondering if you guys think it's worth ordering again from Naps? Am I gonna get ****ed? I have just been finding out how disgusting people can be in this industry. They'll **** you over in a heartbeat. I'm from Utah and it seems like everyone has gear but I'm at least educated enough to tell that a lot of these guys here who've got shit are just handing out garbage.

Anyway, is it just part of the process to get shit on by some dealer? Looking forward to learning from you more experienced guys. Thx

Reaction score
And I'm not super familiar with the rules, so I apologize if I do/say anything I'm not supposed to

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome. no thanks, Utah eh? I haven't heard anything positive about Naps besides the post thier shills put up. As always, best bet is to find a local hookup, majority of the online ugls are garbage. Good luck

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No to Naps gear. There are better chances to take by ordering on line (not recommended).

The steroid “industry” is filthy because steroids are no longer for serious althelets. Newbies now buy their gear with their first gym membership, ignorance runs rampant and shady businesses take advantage.

Want to know how to find a source? Get serious about this lifestyle. Dedicate yourself, educate yourself, surround yourself with like minded people. When you do this you will end up meeting people who use gear and use it properly. People with access to good sources who are private and don’t advertise.

Searching for gear can often be frustrating and unfruitful. But steroids aren’t even close to the focus of this lifestyle. If you are serious about the gym then embrace the lifestyle and go at it 100% without using anything.

If all you want is steroids then keep searching and become another sucker.

Welcome to The Underground

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Is naps gear some kind of jerry curl or afro sheen product ?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Naps really fuks over people from Utah, so no!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont do it, just dont. local 100% once you find a trusted source that isnt going to just aim for money in their pockets.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG..

You’ll be lucky if you get underdosed shit.. many of us made that mistake with other online places..
It may take a few months or more but so what, that time is going to pass no matter what, you know? Be in the gym every day, eventually you’ll see the same people over and over and end up talking eventually..

beasically just making friends .. except you’re at your new bar, the iron bar.

Good luck

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 things make the industry garbage.

1. This shit is illegal, therefore an underground was born.

2. Thirsty mother fukkers so desparate for a source will literally try and buy from anyone without thinking twice. Amazing how much disposable income people have.

What would fix this issue?

1. Make it legal

2. Stop treating sources like they are doing you a favor by taking your money and selling you product. I mean damn do you guys suck off the cashier at Target every time you have a transaction that doesn't get ****ed up? Start vetting sources hard. They should be competing for the space on a source board or staying quiet behind the scenes. Not just shipping some cash to board owners.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

Naps was good about 10+ years ago. They did a pretty large volume of sales. They hit a couple hiccups, couldn't get product out and never seemed to recover. Shortly after getting on their feet, folks started saying the stuff seemed underdosed and not much has seemed to change over the years since then.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just don't order from Bobs Bath & BBQ. I wouldn't go far and say the industry is filthy but maybe you could say sketchy. Just like POB said, anytime you have people that are desperate and lazy they will get taken advantage of. Nothing comes easy, if it does, something is probably wrong. Once you find a good source that doesn't brew right beside their meth lab, (doesn't have a meth lab) things are fine. But like Jin said, once you learn to live the lifestyle, be dedicated, realize that there is much more to this than drugs, your process becomes a little easier.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Just don't order from Bobs Bath & BBQ. I wouldn't go far and say the industry is filthy but maybe you could say sketchy. Just like POB said, anytime you have people that are desperate and lazy they will get taken advantage of. Nothing comes easy, if it does, something is probably wrong. Once you find a good source that doesn't brew right beside their meth lab, (doesn't have a meth lab) things are fine. But like Jin said, once you learn to live the lifestyle, be dedicated, realize that there is much more to this than drugs, your process becomes a little easier.

What you have a problem with two week old bbq and bath salts?

JonTheAtheist

Reaction score
People have disposable incomes in the United States so therefor people are more willing to piss money away. And there are plenty of folks out there willing to take advantage of that.

New Threads