Aurum purple panda labs bust

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can google for the link. I just heard of this lab and it was a lab at meso. Not sure how they got busted it they did have a website so I'm guessing that was it? Lol

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
“Scary thing is we don’t know what’s in these pills.. he could have put anything he wanted in there.”
****ing ass holes.. I swear to god it never ceases to amaze me how fkd up this country is.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
"Department of Homeland Security works in the civilian sphere to protect the United States within, at, and outside its borders. Its stated goal is to prepare for, prevent, and respond to domestic emergencies, particularly terrorism."

It's slightly off topic but I guess the DHS has some downtime. I knew when that
organization was founded, it was just a matter of time until they were coming into our homes to check to see if you were stealing your cable service.

Caballero

Reaction score
Does this mean we will stop getting purple panda shills and source checks?

The disturbing part is the PPL rep is down playing the bust. He claims they will have a new domestic very soon. Clearly doesnt give a shit about their American customers. Imo stay clear of their domestic ordering.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Yep, cabellero is right. He’s down playing any involvement, claiming the ppl stuff seized was product stolen from them when they fired elite. The owner is in China and doesn’t give a fuk about customer security but dumbasses are still lining up to send them money!

New Threads